Visnyk LNAU: Economics of AIC 2018 №25: 139-144
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS IN THE INNOVATION OF TOURISM DEVELOPMENT
Dudyak R., Candidate of Economic Sciences
Lviv National Agrarian University
Lviv Catholic University
Dadak O., Candidate of Economic Sciences
Stepan Gzhytskyi National University of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnologies
This article outlines the essence of marketing communications in the innovative tourism development, which play a particularly important role, since in modern conditions they are a key factor in the competitiveness of tourism, creating a positive image of a travel company among consumers, and distributing information about tourist products and services.
Effective strategic management of an enterprise, which operates in the conditions of developed market relations and competition, the priority of the needs of the consumer, can only be realized through a well-organized communication system.
In order to effectively design and manage marketing communications at enterprises, to solve practical problems that relate to the organization of communication between the enterprise and the external environment, one must deeply understand the nature of this phenomenon, determine the essence of the basic categories and the main problems of communication theory.
The ultimate goal of marketing communications is the formation and dynamic support of a positive image, the brand of the company-manufacturer, its brands, the induction of the target audience prior to making purchases.
The proposed definition of the essence of marketing communications is based on the diagnostics of functions that executes the system of marketing communications in the marketing activities of enterprises. These functions include: informative, reminiscent, persuasive and imaging.
The means of marketing communications in the innovative development of tourism are: advertising, sales promotion, public relations, direct marketing, personal sales, special means for stimulating trade or advertising means at the places of sale of tourist products.
innovation development, advertising, sales promotion, marketing communications, direct marketing, personal sales, special means for stimulating the sale of tourist products
- Kudla N. E. Marketing of Travel Services. Kyiv: Knowledge, 2011. 351 p.
- Lyubitseva O. O. Market for tourist services (geospatial aspects). Kyiv: AlterPres, 2005. 436 p.
- Lyubivtseva O. O. The method of development of tours. URL: http://tourlib.net/books_ukr/lubiceva_mrt5.htm (Last accessed: 26.01. 2018).
- Martynov I. Yu. Features of marketing tourism in the field of leisure and entertainment. URL: http://www.nbuv.gov.ua/portal/Soc_Gum/Tiru/2011_31_1/Martinov.pdf (Last accessed: 26.01. 2018).
- Otriaza M. A. Research of tourist flows: methodology and analysis. URL: http://www.ggf-dnu.org.ua/publ/sbornik_konferencii_2007/doslidzhennja_turistichnikh_potokiv_metodika_i_analiz/10-1-0-427 (Last accessed: 26.01. 2018).
- Polonska L. A., Lohman N. V. Innovation policy of trade enterprises: theory and methodology: monograph. Donetsk: DonNUET, 2009. 221 p.
- Right Yu. M. Tourism Marketing: A Tutorial / Yu. M. Right. Kyiv: Knowledge, 2008. 303 p.
- Primak T. O., Kostyuchenko A. M. Marketing aspects of service promotion. URL: http://www.nbuv.gov.ua/portal/natural/Vnulp/Logistyka/2008_633/84.pdf (Last accessed: 26.01. 2018).