Visnyk LNAU: Economics of AIC 2018 №25: 70-75
COSTS, INCOMES AND FINANCIAL RESULTS AS OBJECTS OF ACCOUNTING POLICY OF THE ENTERPRISE
Bryk G., Candidate of Economic Sciences
Tsitsʹka N., Candidate of Economic Sciences
Poverlyak T., Candidate of Economic Sciences
Lviv National Agrarian University
The article deals with the question of the essence of accounting policies, based on national accounting standards and practical experience of enterprises. The necessity of the accounting policy for rational organization of accounting at the level of the entity is determined for the purpose of compiling financial statements and making managerial decisions. The elements of the accounting policy governing the key accounting areas are distinguished, namely, in relation to incomes: the procedure for assessing the degree of completeness of the provision of services, the procedure for determining the degree of completion of works under a construction contract; in relation to costs: the procedure for accounting and distribution of transportation and harvesting costs, the maintenance of a separate subaccount for the accounting of transportation and procurement costs, the application of class 8 and / or 9 of the plan of accounting, the list and composition of the variables and permanent general production costs, their distribution base, the list and composition of the articles calculation of production cost of products (works, services), base of distribution of expenses on transactions with equity instruments; in relation to financial results: approaches to the recurrence of the accumulation of the amount of revaluation of non-current assets to retained earnings, the procedure for payments made at the expense of profits, and others.
Proposed approaches to the forming of accounting policy components taking into account the specifics of production and economic activity of the enterprise. It is substantiated that registration of the technological phases plays an essential role for the proper organization of accounting of expenses, income and financial results at the level of the entity. The model of accounting of financial results of activity of the enterprise, which is based on the use of centers of financial responsibility, is offered. The methodical approaches to accounting in agricultural production are presented, which will provide necessary detail of information about incomes, costs and financial results and will expand the possibilities of its use by the centers of responsibility of the enterprise for making managerial decisions.
income, costs financial results, accounting policy, organization of accounting
- Baranovskaya T. V. Accounting policy: levels, subjects, constituents. Journal of ZHDTU. Economic sciences. 2013. N 3(25). P. 18–26.
- Dombrovska N. R. Accounting policy of costs, incomes and financial results of the enterprise. Global and national problems of the economy. 2016. Issue 9. P. 771–775.
- Zhitny P. E. Organizational and methodological principles of formation of enterprise accounting policy. Accounting and auditing. 2006. N 3. P. 3–10.
- Kulyk V. A. Accounting policy of the enterprise: experience and development prospects: monograph. Poltava: RVV PUET, 2014. 373 p.
- On Accounting and Financial Reporting in Ukraine: Law of Ukraine dated 16.07.1999 No 996-XIV (with amendments and additions). URL: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/996-14 (Last accessed: 15.06.2018).
- Sluzko T. M. Organization of accounting. Kyiv: Center for Educational Literature, 2008. 224 p.
- Storozhuk T.M. Theoretical and methodological aspects of formation of accounting policy of enterprises: monograph. Irpin: National University of State Tax Service of Ukraine, 2011. 460 p.