Visnyk LNAU: Economics of AIC 2018 №25: 61-65
IMPORTANCE OF FINANCIAL MONITORING FOR PERFORMANCE OF FINANCIAL CONTROLLING
Sholudko O., Candidate of Economic Sciences
Onysko S., Candidate of Economic Sciences
Hrytsyna O., Candidate of Economic Sciences
Lviv National Agrarian University
Agricultural enterprises determine their methods and instruments of financial management. Thus, special attention should be paid to the issues of theoretical argumentation and practical implementation of the ideas of controlling in financial management, as well as establishment of its efficient relations with financial monitoring of agricultural enterprises performance.
Monitoring of financial activity of the enterprise should be performed at different stages of financial management to make key financial managerial decisions in the process of financial controlling.
An optimal process of financial management of agricultural enterprises’ activity should include the following gradual stages of financial controlling: financial planning; determination of motivation factors of agricultural enterprise’s activity; organization of production and sale; control in the process of controlling by means of financial diagnostics.
Consistency is an important aspect of efficiency of the financial monitoring system. Monitoring is a specific element in the system of management and is carried by continuous controlling measures according to the indicators of financial conditions, which should correspond to definite limits.
Process of monitoring of financial conditions is an important direction of financial controlling of an enterprise’s activity. It confirms importance of the financial monitoring and performance of the measures for stabilization of financial-economic activity. Results, obtained in the process of financial stability monitoring help to define the level of financial dependence and independence of the enterprise; to control the degree of financial independence of the enterprise; to check argumentation and efficiency of performance of financial resources distribution.
financial management, financial monitoring, financial controlling, financial conditions, financial stability
- Balanutsa O. O. Peculiarities of establishment of the system of financial monitoring in Ukraine. Investments: practice and experience. 2011. N 6. P. 38–40.
- Beklimishev A. V. Establishment of the system of financial monitoring. Accounting in building organizations. 2010. N 5. P. 51.
- Blank I. A. Anti-crisis financial management of an enterprise. Kyiv, 2006. 672 p.
- Hulko L. H., 2015. Organizational and economic mechanism of financial monitoring of the subjects of primary financial monitoring. Global and national problems of the economy. 2015. N 5. P. 863–866.
- Orliuk O. P., Voronova L. K., Zaverukha I. B. et. al. Financial encyclopedia. Kyiv, 2008. 472 p.