Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2020 №21: 109-112
THE IMPORTANCE OF LAND MANAGEMENT FOR THE RATIONAL USE OF AGRICULTURAL LAND
Stupen N., Doctor of Economics
Lviv Polytechnic National University,
Dudych L., Candidate of Economics,
Dudych H., Candidate of Economics,
Lviv National Agrarian University
AnnotationThe article considers the role of land management for rational land use. It is established that organization and management of agricultural land made the methodological basis for the organization of rational use of agricultural land. It included the measures, undertaken in land management projects to provide ecological and economic justification for crop rotation and land management. In the dynamic market environment, when it is difficult to adhere to a strict framework for the structure of sown areas in enterprises, scientists propose the concept of soil protection restrictions in the use of agricultural land, which should be based on minimum requirements for the periodicity of return of certain crops to land plots, but not rigid regulation of production activities. The purpose of for such standards setting is to achieve high and stable yields and prevent depletion and loss of soil fertility because of soil fatigue. The research proves the expediency of development of land investment projects for the organization of lands. The land management investment project for land tenure management and land use in the village council can be interpreted as a set of measures undertaken to achieve a specific goal, i.e. to increase the profitability of agricultural production or other practical actions, expected by the business plan of specific farms. The main purpose of such project is to make a profit. The ultimate goal of this project is to provide ecological and economic justification of crop rotation and land management. The principal measures for protection and increase of soil fertility in agricultural enterprises suggests rational means of cultivation, and improvement of the structure of acreage. Land protection can be ensured through soil maps. The obligation to conduct land management at all levels (national, regional and local) is justified in the work. The connection of all measures with one another and between levels will ensure compliance with all requirements of rational and optimal land use.
land management, land management projects, rational use of agricultural land
- Babmindra D., Busha D., Ovcharenko A. Ecological and Economic Nature Use and Formation of Investment Attractiveness of Land and Resource Potential. Bulletin of Zaporizhzhia National University. 2015. № 4 (28). P. 72-80.
- Holian V., Petrukha S., Zablovskyi A. Land Reform in Ukraine: Priorities and Institutional Preconditions for Deepening. Economist. 2017. № 8.
- P. 8-17.
- Dorosh Y. Land Organization Projects as a Tool for Ensuring Sustainable Development of Agricultural Land Use. Land Management Bulletin. 2010. № 8. P. 33-37.
- Dudych H., Dudych L. The Development of Land Organization Projects of Agricultural Enterprises as an Important Condition for Rational Land Use. Bulletin of Lviv National Agrarian University: Economics of Agro-Industrial Complex. 2015. № 22 (2). P. 66-71.
- Kudryk A., Drebot O. Methodology of Efficient Use of Land Resources of Contemporary Agrarian Formations. Balanced Nature Use. 2018. № 1. P. 151-154.
- Martyn A., Krasnolutskyi O. The New Concept of Formation of Soil Protection Restrictions in Agricultural Land Use. Land Management Bulletin. 2014. № 2. P. 20-24.
- Pedak I. Ecological and Economic Mechanisms of Land Resources Rational Use. State and Regions. Series: Public Administration. 2016. № 1 (53). P. 112-115.
- Savchuk V. Ecological and Destructive Processes in Agrarian Nature Use: Structural Shifts and Tendencies. Economist. 2018. № 6. P. 20-24.
- Tretiak A., Kolhanova I. Land Organization as Innovative Technological Investments in Land Use. Land Management Bulletin. 2012. № 7. P. 29-33.
- Chub O. Land Organization project as a Foundation for Agricultural Lands Rational Use. Economist. 2011. № 10. P. 36-37.