Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2016 №17: 85-91
DEFORMATION OF INCREASE REINFORCE-CONCRETE ELEMENTS ON AREAS OF ACTION OF MAXIMAL TRANSVERSAL FORCES
Mazurak A., Ph.D., professor, department technology and construction organization,
Kovalyk I., Senior Lecturer, department technology and construction organization,
Artemenko V., Associate Professor, department technology and construction organization,
Mihaylechko V., Senior Lecturer, department technology and construction organization,
Lviv National Agrarian University
Casual use of concrete and reinforced concrete in virtually all spheres of life leads to partial or complete damage to structures. Accordingly, in order to ensure proper operation, there is a need for renewal and reinforcement of reinforced concrete structures. A huge variety of designs with their various design patterns determine the use of various methods of amplification. Methods of reinforcing reinforced concrete structures are described in literary sources and successfully used in construction.
The purpose of our research is to evaluate the deformability of reinforced concrete elements in the areas of maximum transverse forces, the performance of experimental investigations and the analysis of the deformability of theoretical and experimental studies of reinforced concrete beams.
Experimental research was carried out on the basis of three series of experimental samples with a total of 14 pieces.
The series of samples consisted of reinforced reinforced concrete specimens and samples that were subjected to reinforcement. The research of reinforced concrete elements was to determine the deformability of sloping cross sections of non-reinforced beams and beams with amplification of the concentrated load, in the loading step, equal to 1/10 of the damaging design load with the application of a mechanical load to it with a hydraulic jack of 250 kN. The samples were designed in such a way that destruction occurred due to loss of bearing capacity of sloping sections with shoulder attachment of force (a = 350 mm).
On the basis of experimental studies of the deformability of experimental samples that were subjected to concentrated effort in auxiliary areas, there is a discrepancy between the theoretical values the new DBN V.2.6.-98: 2009 over the actual values obtained during the testing of prototypes in the range of 2-8%.
In our opinion, the deformability problems of sloping cross sections should be studied with different methods of reinforcing the structures of the bearing zone.
bending of beam, deformations, strengthening reinforce-concrete beam
- Babich Ye.M. Method of testing reinforced concrete slabs of bending reinforced concrete elements at low-cycle loads of high level / E. E. Babich, S. V. Melnik // Scientific and technical problems of modern reinforced concrete: intermediate. Sci.-Tech. save K.: DP NDIBK, 2011. Vip. 74, book 1. P. 172-179.
- Barashikov A. Ya. Experimental studies of bended reinforced concrete elements reinforced by different methods / A. Ya. Barashikov, O. P. Sumak, B. A. Boyarchuk // Resource-saving materials, constructions of buildings and structures: Sb. sciences Ave - Rivne: RSTU, 2000. No. 5. P. 294-297.
- Strength and deformability of reinforced concrete beams reinforced after the impact of aggressive media / Z. Ya. Bliharsky, RV Vashkevich, R. E. Khmil, and others // Scientific and Technical Problems of Modern Reinforced Concrete: Intertid. Sci.-Tech. save K.: DP NDIBK, 2011. Vip. 74, book 2. Р. 28-35.
- Golyshev A. B. Designing reinforcement of reinforced concrete structures of industrial buildings and structures / A. B. Golyshev, I. N. Tkachenko. K.: Logos, 2001. 172 pp.
- Concrete and concrete constructions made of heavy concrete. Design rules: DSTU B V.2.6-156: 2010. [Effective from 2011-06-01]. K.: Minregionstroy of Ukraine, 2011. 116 p. (National Standard of Ukraine).
- Concrete and reinforced concrete constructions. Main provisions: DBN V.2.6-98: 2009. [Effective from 2011-07-01]. K.: Minregionstroy of Ukraine, 2011. 71 p. (State building codes of Ukraine).