Visnyk LNAU: Agronomy 2018 №22(2): 137-140
INFLUENCE OF THE LEVEL OF MINERAL FERTILIZERS ON THE EFFICIENCY OF THE BUCKWHEAT IN CONDITIONS WESTERN FOREST-STEPРЕ OF UKRAINE
Parkhuts B., Candidate of Agricultural Sciences
Lviv National Agrarian University
The results of the study of the influence of the level of mineral fertilizer on the yield of buckwheat varieties grown on dark gray podzolized soils of the Western Forest-Steppe of Ukraine are presented. It has been established that for cultivating an intensive variety of buckwheat Sophia after winter wheat we suggest to add mineral fertilizers in dose N60P45K45. At the level of mineral fertilization, the highest yield was obtained at 18,7 c/ha, which is 9,0 c/ha higher than the control variant. The lowest yield of 9,7 c/ha was obtained in the control version without fertilization.To get the programmed yield of 25 c/ha, the dose of mineral fertilizer should be increased to N87P88K77.
The highest protein content of 16,9 %, with an increase to control of 4,8 %, was obtained in the version according to the calculated norm of N87P88K77 for the programmed yield of 25 c/ha. The yield of the protein in the above variant was the highest and was 4,26 c/ha, which is 3,09 c/ha higher than the control variant. In the variant with mineral fertilization in the norm N60P45K45 protein content was 16,2 % with an increase to control of 4,1 % and a protein yield of 3,03 c/ha with an increase to 1,86 c/ha.
The content of starch was highest in the control version without fertilizing and amounted to 72,1 %, which is 8,4 % higher than the experiment with the calculated norm N87P88K77 on the programmed yield of 25 c/ha. However, the yield of starch was highest in the seventh experiment and amounted to 16,0 c/ha, which is 9,0 c/ha higher than the control variant. In the version with mineral fertilization in the norm N60P45K45, the content of starch was 64,2 %, which is lower than control by 7,9 %, but with higher general yield, the protein yield was 12,0 c/ha, with an increase to control of 5,0 c/ha.
buckwheat, fertilization, yield
- Alexeyeva O. S., Gerasimchuk S. V., Marusyak I. M., Koval A. I. Growing of buckwheat with industrial technology. Kyiv: Harvest, 1987. 48 p.
- Dospiehov B.A. Field experiment technique. Moscow: Agropromizdat, 1985. 351 p.
- Lopushnyak V. I., Shevchuk M. Y., Polukhovich M. M., Parhuts B. I., Parhuts I. M. 555 questions and answers about agrochemistry and agrohimservice: tutorial. Manual. Lviv: Space-M, 2018. 488 p.
- Orlovsky R. M. Productivity of buckwheat depending on growing technology in the conditions of the Carpathian region of Ukraine: dissert. thesises for obtaining sciences. candidate degree agr. Sciences. Kyiv, 2011. 18 с.
- Parhuts M. R. The system of buckwheat fertilizing on the dark gray podzolized soils of the Western Forest-steppe of Ukraine. Materials of the V International Scientific and Practical Conference "Topical Issues of Modern Agrarian Science", November 15, 2017. Kyiv: Osnova Publishing House, 2017. P. 90–91.
- Savitsky K. A., Ovsiychuk O. S. Buckwheat. Kyiv: Harvest, 1990. 240 p.
- Suchek M. M. Formation of buckwheat productivity depending on varieties and elements of cultivation technology in the Southwest Forest-Steppe of Ukraine. Candidate Agr. of Sciences: 06.01.09. Kamyanets-Podilsky, 2006.186 p.