Visnyk LNAU: Agronomy 2018 №22(2): 134-136
THE INFLUENCE OF NORMS OF FERTILIZERS TO REPLACE THE ASSIMILATION SURFACE AREA OF SPRING BARLEY IN DARK GRAY ASHED SOILS OF WESTERN FOREST-STEPPE
Vega N., Candidate of Agricultural Sciences
Polуukhovych M., Candidate of Biological Sciences
Lviv National Agrarian University
The article presents the results of studies on the influence of mineral fertilizer norms on the change in the area of the assimilation surface of barley on a dark gray, podzolized soil of the Western Forest-Steppe.The conducted researches have determined that the size of the leaf surface of barley on a unit of area varies widely, depending on the rate of application of mineral fertilizers and vegetation phases.The lowest area of the leafy surface of spring barley was obtained in the tillering phase.The use of fertilizers helps boost leaf area per 1 m2.On the background of the N45P30K30 and N60P30K30 in this phase, it exceeded the non-fertilizer option, respectively, by 1,5 and 2,1 m2.The highest figure was obtained with the apply of the N45P45K45.It provided for an increase in the area of the leaf surface in the phase of growing barley vine up to 5,5 m2 per unit area for the indicator in the version without fertilization of 2,8 m2.
The growth of the vegetative mass of plants in the process of growth and development was accompanied by an increase in the index of leaf area of barley on 1 m2. This was manifested in obtaining its higher indicators per unit area in the phase of output into the tube than during the period of tillering. On the background of the introduction of N45P45K45, the area of the assimilation surface in this phase was 6,4 m2 for the background with no fertilizers 3,8 m2, that is, it increased by 2,6 m2 per 1 m2.
As a result of the statistical data processing, the significant influence of the introduction of various norms of mineral fertilizers on the development of the area of the leaf surface of the spring barley was noted. Studies have shown that the formation of vegetative mass of plants significantly depends on the norm of nitrogen fertilizers. In this regard, there is a close correlation between the area of the leaf surface in the planting phase and the nitrogen fertilizer standards, which is described by the determination coefficient of 0,76.
area of the leaf surface,the norm of mineral fertilizers, dark gray podzolized soil, the dependence of the area of the leaves on the norms of fertilizers
- Andreichenko O. G. The influence of the formation of the photosynthetic surface of the puffer machine on the productivity of spring barley plants in the conditions of the Northern Steppe of Ukraine. Scientific and Technical Bulletin of the Institute of Oilseeds of the NAAS. 2013. № 18. P. 51–57.
- Kaminsky V. F., Glyieva O. V. The area of the puffer apparatus and photosynthetic productivity of crops milletat different levels of mineral nutrition. Collection of scientific works of NSC "Institute of Agriculture of NAAS". 2014. Issue 3. P. 79–84.
- Pukul V. N. The pure productivity of photosynthesis of spring barley. Plant growing and breeding. 2009. No 2. P. 34–40.
- Rozhkov A. O., Gutyansky R. A. Dynamics of forming the area of leaves of plants spring barley, depending on the effect of seed rate and foliar nutrition. Bulletin of the Poltava State Agrarian Academy. 2015. Issue 1. P. 130–136.
- Telekalo N. V. Formation of photosynthetic apparatus and grain yield of peas in the conditions of Right Bank Forest-steppe. Bulletin of the Agrarian Science of the Black Sea Region. 2015. Issue 1. P. 130–136.