Visnyk LNAU: Agronomy 2018 №22(2): 123-126
THE CHANGE OF THE STRUCTURAL COMPOSITION OF THE ORDINARY CHERNOZEMS FOR DIFFERENTS TYPES OF USE
Fatieiev A., Doctor of Agricultural Sciences
Riabchenko V., Post-graduate Student
National Scientific Center «Institute for Soil Science and Agrochemistry Research named after O.N. Sokolovsky»
AnnotationPhysical degradation, excessive pressure on the soil of agricultural machinery and incorrect cultivation of land greatly worsen soil structure, therefore, it is necessary to investigate the structural-aggregate composition in order to solve the above-mentioned problems. Field (sampling of soil samples), analytical (determination of structural-aggregate composition) and statistical (water resistance calculation and SSD05) methods were used for studying in this issue. The researches were carried out in 2015–2017 on the ordinary chernozem of Erastiv research station on different types of use (fallow, forest line, fertilizer variant and control) and in different layers of soil (0–10, 10–20, 20–40 cm). As a result of the research, is determined the number of each structural fraction and the patterns of their distribution in the soil profile are established. It was revealed that as a result of the plowing of ordinary chernozems it increases its creeping and dusting and decreases the water resistance of the soil. As a result, there is a decrease in the amount of agronomically valuable aggregates (10–0,25 mm) on arable land, in comparison with the fallow and forest belt. In percentage terms, the fraction size of 5–2 mm is the largest for fallow and forest belts (> 40 %) and fractions>7 mm for the fertilized variant and control (> 40 %). The lowest percentages were observed for fraction 1–0,5 mm for all types of use (2 % for fallow and forest belt and 4 % for arable types of use). The highest water resistance was observed at the fallow, somewhat lower in the forest belt and in the fertilized variant, the lowest in the control .
ordinary chernozem, Erastiv research station, structural-aggregate composition, fraction, arable land, forest band, fallow
- Gnynenko N. V., Kiziakov Yu. Ye., Usenko Yu. I. Charecteristic of the soil Erastivska research station. Newsletter of research center of corn. 1985. No 64. P. 22–32.
- Medvedev V. V. Structure of soil (methods, genesis, classification, evolution, geogrephy, monitoring, protection). Kharkiv: «13 typography», 2008. 406 p.
- Medvedev V. V. Physical degradation of chernozems soil. Diagnostics. Causes. Consequences. Prejudice. Kharkiv: Publishing house «Gorodskaya tipografiya». 2013. 324 p.
- Medvedev V. V. Standarts of education and preservation of soil structure Agrovisnyk. 2010. No 3. P. 9–13.
- Panasenko O. S. Structure aggregates humus of typical chernozems and aerogenic system. Kharkiv: Maydan, 2015. 192 p.