Visnyk LNAU: Agronomy 2018 №22(2): 119-122
PRODUCTIVITY OF ARTICHOKE ACCORDING TO THE NORM OF SEWAGE SLUDGE APPLICATION ON SODDY PODZOLIC SOILS OF PRECARPATHIAN REGION
Lopushniak V., Doctor of Agricultural Sciences
Lviv National Agrarian University
Yakubovsky T., Doctor of Agricultural Sciences
Krakiv Irrigation University named after. H. Kolontaya
Gritsulyak G., Candidate of Agricultural Sciences
Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas
The results of the researches on the study of the sewage sludge and compostefficiency, made on its basis with the straw, on the productivityof Jerusalem artichoke agrocentose and also the formation of the tuber yield structure in the conditions of the Precarpathian region in Ukraine on turf-podzolic soils. According to the results of the conducted researches, the introduction of sewage sludge under the Jerusalem artichoke significantly affects the productivity of agrocenosis, promotes an increase in the number of tubers under the bush, including large ones. The application of sewage sludge in the norm of 40 t/ha in combination with mineral fertilizers in the dose N10P14K58 provides the yield of artichoke tubers on soddy-podzolic soils to 67 t/ha, which is 35,5 t/ha higher than thecontrol version index without fertilization. The formation of the tuber yield significantly affects their number in the bush and the proportion of large (more than 70 g) (the tightness of communication is R2 = 0,84–0,87).
The number of tubers per plant in the experimental conditions ranged from 20 to 35 pcs. And the average weight of tubers varied from 51,1 to 72,6 g depending on the application of fertilizers. With a sedimentation of sewage in the norm of 20–40 t/ha and the corresponding amount of mineral fertilizers, the share of large tubers increased to 47 %, which is 30 % more than the control variant. In variants where the sediment was deposited in the norm of 20–40 t/ha with a compensatory dose of mineral fertilizers, the number of tubers from one bush increased by 6–13 units per plant and was 28–32 units per plant, and the average weight of tubers from the bush was 56,4–72,6 g.
artichoke, productivity, harvest structure, sewage sludge, compost, soddy-podzolic soil
- Gritsulyak G. M., Lopushnyak V. I. Sewage sludge in fertilizer system of willow energy: monograph. Lviv: Prostir M., 2017. 180 p. (in Ukrainian).
- Dubkovetsky S. V., Vlokh V.G. Аrtichoke of Lviv. Scientists of Lviv National Agrarian University of Production: catalog of scientific developments. Lviv: LNAU, 2008. Ediction. 8. P. 23. (in Ukrainian).
- Kochebash V., Shcherbakov V. Effect of mineral fertilizers and density on the productivity of topinambura. Vysnyk LDAU: agronomy. 2007. N. 11. P. 282–285. (in Ukrainian).
- Lopushnyak V. I., Sloboda P. M. Influence of fertilizer systems on the crop of artichoke tubers in the Western Forest-Steppe of Ukraine. Science in the service of agriculture: materials International science-practice Internet Conf. (Nikolaev, March 5, 2013). Nikolaev, 2013. P. 124–125. (in Ukrainian).
- New and commonly used fodder crops in Ukraine: teach. manual / D. Onyshchuk et al. Lviv: Ukr. Technology, 2004.118 p. (in Ukrainian).
- Sloboda P. M., Lopushniak V. I. The productivity of the Jerusalem artichoke depending on the fertilizer system. Biotechnology: achievements and hopes: materials III. All ukr.Nauk.-Prakt.conf. students, graduate students and young scientists (Kyiv, May 15-16, 2014). Kyiv: VC NUBiP Ukraine, 2014. P. 81–82. (in Ukrainian).
- Sloboda P. M., Lopushniak V. I. Fertilizer system of the Jerusalem artichoke: monograph. Lviv: Prostir M., 2017. 202 p. (in Ukrainian).
- Rikhlovsky I. P. Biological and agronomic bases of modern cultivating technology of artichoke (analytical review and research results). Kyiv: Phytosociocenter, 2000. 224 p. (in Ukrainian).
- Technology of obtaining and application of organo-mineral fertilizers on the basis of sewage sludge: recommendations / ed. By K. O. Chebotko. Kyiv: Feniks, 2000. 53 p. (in Ukrainian).