Visnyk LNAU: Agronomy 2018 №22(2): 60-63
Effect of mineral fertilizers on the yield and quality of oats seeds of variety Avgol in the Western Forest-Steppe of Ukraine
Foremna І., Post-graduate Student
Lykhоchvor V., Doctor of Agricultural Sciences
Lviv National Agrarian University
The article presents the results of field research on the production of oatmeal grain oats depending on the background of mineral fertilizers in the conditions of the Western Forest-steppe of Ukraine. The object of research was thenaked grain of oats Avgol – which is recommended for growing in the forest-steppe zone.
Oyster proteins have the highest biological value, the share of digestible oat proteins reaches 90–95 % of its total content. The application of mineral fertilizers, along with the increase in yield, increased the protein content of oats.
The soil of the experimental area is dark gray podzolized. The predecessor of the experimental site was soy. In autumn, after harvesting, the predecessor was planted at a depth of 25 cm MTZ-82 + 3–35. Under the plowing of the soil of the experimental site, introduced nitrogen-phosphorus (Ammophos) and potassium (Potassium chloride) fertilizers.
During research (2016–2017 years) there was a straightforward dependence of the level of yield depending on the background of mineral fertilizers. The results of the studies indicate an increase in the yield of oats of the grade Avgol with an increase in the doses of mineral fertilizers, namely N30P10K20; N60P20K40; N90R30K60; N45+45R30K60; N120P40K80; N40 + 40 + 40P40K80; in comparison with the cattle (without fertilizers).
There are the results of researches of various variants of application of mineral fertilizers on crops of naked oats which give an opportunity to receive yield at the level of 2,07–4,84 t/ha.
According to the results of the research, it was found that the highest protein content was obtained on the variant of the experiment N40 + 40 + 40Р40К80, it was 14,43 %.
oats, variety, mineral fertilizers, yield, quality
- Andrianov S. N. The role of fertilizers in the formation of yield and quality of oats grain on soddy podzolic soils. Grain crops. 2000. № 3. P. 23–24.
- Batalova G. A., Lisitsyn E. M., Rusakova I. I. Biology and genetics of oats. Kirov: Zonal SRIA of the North-East, 2008. 456 p.
- Gamzikov G. P. Aftereffects of nitrogen fertilizers: bulletіn. Siberian scientific research Institute of Agriculture. 1978. Extract 37. P. 20–24.
- Hasanova I. The basis of success ̶ sorts predecessors and fertilizers. Agribusiness today. 2016. No. 18. P. 48–49.
- Dyatkovskaya L. I., Limantova V. М. Effect of fertilizers on yield and grain quality. Minsk: Harvest. 1987. 12 p.
- Kyyak G. S. Springсereals (for the western regions of Ukraine). Kiev, 1946. P. 21–30.
- Likhochvor V. V., PetrichenkoV. F., Ivashchuk. P.V. Grain production. Lviv: Ukrainian Technologies, 2008. 624 p.
- Rogov M. S., Popov N. I. Efficiency of fertilizers of grain-growing crops. Chemicalization of agriculture, 1991. No. 9. P. 72–77.
- Yudin F. А. Methodology of agrochemical research. Moscow: Kolos, 1980. 366 p.
- Yagodina B.A. Agrochemistry. Moscow, 1989. 639 c.