Visnyk LNAU: Agronomy 2018 №22(2): 57-59
Effect of a fertilization on indicators of a viability of soybean seeds
Panasyuk O., Candidate of Agricultural Sciences
Panasyuk R., Candidate of Agricultural Sciences
Lviv National Agrarian University
In the article the data on the study of the influence of the new complex fertilizer of Nitroammophos-M on the features of the formation of the productivity and life indicators of soybean seeds in the conditions of the Western Forest-Steppe in 2017 are given on the experimental field of the technology department in the plant production in Lviv NAU.
According to the results of researches, the highest laboratory similarity was found in soybean seeds obtained from variants with fertilization in the norm of 4 c/ha and 5 c/ha by using Nitroammophos-M, the lowest laboratory similarity was observed on the variant without fertilization. In other fertilizers the indicator was about 98 %.
The positive influence of fertilizer is also noted on the rate of germination – 2,4 days at the control (without fertilization) and 2,1–2,2 days in variants with fertilizers, ie, the seeds were obtained from the areas where the introduced fertilizers sprout a bit faster than those that were not contributed fertilizers.
The intensity of the initial growth significantly increased: 41 % on control versus 67–83 % – on variants with the introduction of fertilizers, which testifies to the rapid initial seed growth obtained from the variants where fertilizers were made Nitroammophos-M.
Consequently, on the basis of the conducted research it can be concluded that the introduction of mineral fertilizers positively effects on: indicators of vitality and viability of the seeds namely increase the rate of germination; friendliness of germination; intensity of an initial growth of a seed germination; laboratory similarity increases; the weight of 1000 seeds increases; increase the natural mass of grain.
soybean, seeds, fertilization, viability
- Babych A. O. Current state and prospects of production and use of soybean for food and feed purposes. Production, processing and use of soyabean for feed and nutritional purposes: materials of the third Ukr. conference, August 3, 2000, Vinnytsia, 2000. P. 3–6.
- Babych A., Poberezhna A. Soyabean – the main albuminous and oilseed crop of world agriculture. Soyabean - the most promising culture of the XXI century: the theme. a compilation. Chernihiv: [B. in.], 2000. P. 3–7.
- Glushchak A. Yield and feed value of soybean grain depending on soil cultivation. Visnyk of Lviv State Agrarian University: Agronomy. 2006. No. 10. P. 132–134.
- Knischenko S. Modern Soybean Growing Technologies. Agronomist. 2003. No. 2. P. 25–26.
- Gibson P. T. Application of risotorphine - the main condition for increasing the soybean yield in Ukraine. Agroview. 2006. No. 11. P. 29–31.
- Martynyuk O. M. Soybeans in the Western Forest-Steppe. Seed production.2007. No. 10. P. 8–10.
- Knein R. N. Elmore R. V. Harvest management of soyabean. Grain. 2007. No. 6. P. 40–45.
- Marchenko T. Yu., Klubuk V. V. Output and soybean selection in the condition of the irrigated southern Ukraine. Feed and feed production. 2001. 47. P. 35–37.
- Bilyavska L. G. Aspects of adaptive selection in conditions of climate changes. Modern problems of plant protein production and use: global changes and risks: theses of reports. International science-practice conf. June 18-19 2008. Vinnytsya, 2008. P. 14–15.
- Bilyavskyi Yu. V. Influence of ecological and economic factors on dynamics of soybean production seeds in the conditions of climate change. Modern problems of plant protein production and use: global changes and risks: theses of reparts. International science-practice conf. June 18-19 2008. Vinnytsya, 2008.Р. 51–52.
- Martynyuk O. M. Soybean in the Western Forest-steppe. Seed production.2007. No. 10. P. 8–10.
- Strona I. G. General seed production of field cultures. Moscow: Kolos, 1966. 464 p.
- Kindruk M. O., Sokolov V. M., Vishnevsky V. V. Seed production with the basics of seed science. Kyiv: Agrarian Science, 2012. 264 p.
- Panasyuk R., Panasyuk O. Influence of new mineral fertilizer Nitroamofoska-M on soybean crop capacity. Suggestion. 2018. No 2. P. 96–98.