Visnyk LNAU: Agronomy 2018 №22(2): 50-52
Camelina sativa as advanced culture in the market of oil cruciferous plants in Ukraine
Hryhoriv. Ya., Candidate of Agricultural Sciences
Carpathian State Agricultural Experiment Station
Institute of Agriculture Carpathian region
AnnotationThe results of researches carried out at the Precarpathian State Agricultural Research Station during 2015–2017 in the technological experiment on sod-podzolic soils, on the study of rational technology for the cultivation of spring cruciferous crops (spring rape, mustard gray and white, camelina sativa) on productivity and respectively economic efficiency of growing crop data. The dependence of the elements of the performance and yield on crops. Established that among spring cabbage plants was different seed productivity and therefore was the difference in the cost of performance and profitability of seeds.As a result of the conducted research, it was found that the highest yield of seeds among the spring cabbage crops was in the spring rape, but the oil content in the camelina sativa seed was 46,63 %, which is 4,06 % more than rape. Therefore, the yield of oil from the harvest of camelina sativa seed was almost identical to that of rape.The best indicators of economic efficiency, including the cost of the yield – 19320 UAH. Marked for growing camelina sativa. Profit and cost in this case amounted to 9567 UAH/ha and 5694 UAH/t. Calculations show that a high level of profitability in growing camelina sativa vulture on seeds, and amounted to 98,1 %. The lowest level of profitability was noted at growing white mustard, which was 56,5 %.
camelina sativa, rape seed, gray mustard and white, profitability, productivity
- Barbarich A. I., Dubovik O. M., Strelko D. V. Fatty oil plants of Ukraine. Kyiv: Science. opinion, 1973. 132 с.
- Buyakin V.I., Lapshin A. A. Oil false flax in the South of Russia URL: www.arostat.ru/projects/magjourna 1/0071 (Last accessed: 24.01.2018).
- 3. Hetman N. Ya., Kvitko G. P. Estimation of fodder productivity of mixtures of one-year crops in the conveyor production of green fodder. Tavricheskii Scientific Bulletin. 2007. Vol. 52. P. 115–119.
- Klishchenko S. How and why are grown vernal false flax. Agroexpert. 2009. No. 5. P. 8–10.
- Kozlenko O. M. Stability and ductility of oilseeds in the conditions of the Right Bank Forest-Steppe. Collection of scientific works of NSC "Institute of Agriculture of NAAS". 2010. Vol. 4. P. 137–142.
- Lykhochvor V.V., Petrichenko V. F. Raps. Lviv, 2010. 117 p.
- Rozhkovan V., Komarova I. False flax – Alternative Oil Crop and Prospects for its Usage. URL: www.propozitsiya.com/page=149litemid=744number=21(Last accessed: 24.01.2018).
- Solovey D. Yu. Experience in applying energy analysis to evaluate technological processes and technologies in crop production. Economy of agroindustrial complex. 2004. No. 4. P. 91–94 (Last accessed: 24.01.2018).