Visnyk LNAU: Agronomy 2018 №22(2): 20-24
Special composition of phytocenosis of territories around of places warehouses of agrochemicals
Ivankiv M., Candidate of Agricultural Sciences
Ohorodnyk N., Doctor of Veterinary Sciences
Balkovskyi V., Candidate of Agricultural Sciences
Pavkovych S., Candidate of Agricultural Sciences
Lviv National Agrarian University
Vovk S., Doctor of Biological Sciences
Institute of Agriculture Carpathian region NAAS
Gorodiska I., Candidate of Agricultural Sciences
Institute of Agroecology and Environmental management of NAAS of Ukraine
A particular danger is the growing environmental pollution of synthetic, including toxic chemicals. The variety of chemicals in the environment, the difference in their chemical structure and physical and chemical properties, the difficulties in managing the risk of chemical actions have turned chemical compounds into a real threat to the safety of man and wildlife. Extremely complex and uncertain is the state of the pollution of agroecosystems with organic xenobiotics, which entering the natural environment enter into complex physical and chemical interactions with each other and natural compounds. The result of this interaction is the transformation of chemicals in the components of the natural environment, as well as the receipt and transfer of them in the upper links of the trophic chains.
An important tool for preventing the negative effects of the use and global migration of pesticides, their toxic residues in the environment, plant products, feed and food products is systematic monitoring, an agroecological assessment and development of methods for the restoration of degraded and pollution soils.
The agroecological assessment of the structure of the plant communities of the territory contaminated the organochlorine pesticide residues, namely, DDT and its metabolites (DDE, DDD) within the sanitary zone of the non-active warehouse of agrochemicals in the village Glinsk. The systematic use of pesticides in the agriculture leads to the fact that they become a permanent ecological factor that changes and forms macro- and microbiocenoses. The impact of pesticides, in particular, is on agrophytocenoses and their components: agricultural soils, vegetation cover, ground and soil biota. Studies on dark gray, podzolized soils in the conditions of the Western Forest-steppe of Ukraine have found that wild-type species tolerant to the toxic effects of pesticides, which can actively accumulate DDT.
plant group, organochlorine pesticides, accumulation, migration
- Furduchko A. O. Ecological bases of balanced development of agrosphere in the context of European integration of Ukraine: monograph. Kyiv: DIA, 2014. 432 p.
- Methodological guidance on the determination of the quantity of pesticides in food, feed and environment. № 42. Official view. Kyiv, 2005. 246 p.
- Methods for determining microquantity pesticides products in the power supply feeds and stored in an environment of foreign: a reference. Vol. 1-2. Moscow: Kolos, 1992.
- Methodological recommendations on agroecological monitoring of territories contaminated with persistent organic pollutants / O. I. Furduchko et al. Kyiv: Ministry of Agrarian Policy, 2010. 32 p.
- Scientific and methodical recommendations with phytoremediation of soils contaminated with multicomponent pesticide pollution / O. I. Furduchko et al. Kyiv: DIA, 2009. 28 p.
- Peculiarities of migration and accumulation of organochlorine pollution in soil / M. Ya. Ivankiv et al. Visnyk of Lviv National Agrarian University: agronomy. 2016. № 20. P. 18–22.
- Peculiarities of transformation of persistent organic pollutants in soil / M. Ya. Ivankiv et al. Visnyk of Lviv National Agrarian University: agronomy. 2017. № 27. P. 24–30.
- Petryshyna V. A., Moklyachuk L. I. Criteria for ecotoxicological estimation of phytotherapeutic potential of wild plants for DDT. Agroecological journal. 2009. № 1. P. 40–42.
- Fedorov L., Yablokov A. Pesticides – toxic impact on the biosphere and hit people. Moscow: Science, 1999. 461 p.
- Ivankiv М. Yа., Vovk S. О. Аccumulation of organochlorine pesticides in vegetation around of places of their storage. Folia Pomeranae Universitatis Technologiae Stetinensis, Agricultura, Alimentaria, Piscaria, et Zootechnica. Szczecinie. 2014. Vol. 315 (32). Р. 15–20.