Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2018 №19: 217-221
MODELING OF THE INTRODUCTION OF MINERAL FERTILIZERS ON THE BASIS OF AGROCHEMICAL SOIL SURVEYS
Z. Ryzhok, applicant
Lviv National Agrarian University
AnnotationAccording to the results of agrochemical soil survey adjust the rate of ferti-lization to achieve high performance yield of grain and leguminous crops. The analysis remnants of the constructed economic-mathematical model of correlation-regression analysis, we determine the scheduled mineral fertilizer application based on the actual values of the content of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium depending on the yield of grain and leguminous crops growing by agricultural enterprises in the Lviv region are using. At the minimum level of nitrogen – 104,2267 mg/kg phosphorus – 89,8832 mg/kg and potassium – 65,116 mg/kg to 1 kg of grain and leguminous crops required under 0,3141, 0,586 and 0,1758 mg/kg mineral fertilizers. According to calculations need to make the most nitrogen in Yavoriv district (32,4 mg/kg), phosphorus − in Stryiskyi (29,17 mg/kg) and potassium − in Brody (26,8 mg/kg). The results should be used for solving the tasks of planning the cultivation of crops, adjusting the rate of mineral fertilizers in order to achieve high yields of grain and leguminous crops are obtained.
soil survey, mineral fertilizers, yield, correlation-regression analysis, analysis of remnants
- Soil monitoring, ways to improve fertility and ecological safety of land in the Ternopil region: monograph / I. S. Broschak et al. Ternopil: Ekon. thought, 2013. 160 p.
- Introduction of mineral and organic fertilizers for crops of agricultural crops in 2016 in Lviv region: express-vip. of 27.03.2017 № 62 / Main Department of Sta-tistics in Lviv Oblast. URL: http://www.lv.ukrstat.gov.ua/ukr/si/express/2017/v0107_62.pdf.
- Ecological passport of Lviv region / Department of Ecology and Natural Resources of Lviv region State Administration. URL: http://www.ekologia.lviv.ua/.
- Kanash O. P. An important aspect the ecology of land use on ecological and technological grouping of lands). Land system and cadastre. 2014. No. 1. P. 7-10.
- Martyn A. Land system monitoring in Ukraine: directions and mechanisms. Land Bulletin. 2017. No. 11. P. 22-25.