Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2018 №19: 213-216
GEO-INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES IN URBAN AGGLOMERATIONS MANAGEMENT
O. Bida, assistant
I.-O. Zastulka, lecturer
Mukachevo agrarian college
Significant volumes of information, the need for its analysis and processing in the short term, the transition to the information society led to the active introduction of computerization processes in the assessment of the cost of urban areas. In all spheres of society, the information and communication sphere is developing the most dynamically. The growing importance of information and communication technologies in the life of modern society raised the question of the use of geo-information technologies in the field of public administration as one of the priority areas of state policy. After all, one of the conditions for solving the problems of modern information and communication provision of management in the bodies of state power and local self-government is the introduction of a unified policy of information provision and the creation of multi-purpose information subsystems based on the principles of geographic information systems. All this determines the relevance of this problem and its compliance with the requirements of time.
Thanks to GIS, public authorities can conduct inventory, accounting, evaluation, forecasting, planning, designing available resources, services, infrastructure, etc. Thus, the need for GIS is related to the global computerization and informatization of all aspects of social life. After all, in order to make adequate managerial decisions and to predict the possible development of events, it is necessary to have a huge array of operational information about the quantitative and qualitative status of objects in space and time. In particular, the use of GIS is important when creating maps, land registers, optimizing the city's transport system, etc. All this allows them to organically enter the system of management of urban agglomerations and improve its work. Thus, the study and application of geo-information systems and technologies in the management of urban agglomerations has an important theoretical and practical significance.
geoinformation systems, urban planning, urban agglomeration, GIS technologies, database
- Goncharova T. Application of geo-information systems in the activity of the municipalities of the big cities. URL: http://www.dridu.dp.ua/vidavnictvo/2011/2011_04(11)/11gtvmvm.pdf.
- Malashchuk O. S., Bulysheva D. V. Geo-information technologies as a strategic vector of optimization of urban planning of urban agglomerations. URL: http://www.oridu.odessa.ua/7/7/Book_new_2.pdf.
- On the Basis of Urban Development: The Law of Ukraine of November 16, 1992 No. 2780-XII. The Bulletin of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. 1992. N 52. Art. 683.
- On regulation of city-building activity: Law of Ukraine dated February 17, 2011 No. 3038-VI. Information from the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. 2011. N 34. P. 343.
- Creation of a municipal geographic information system for the management of the city based on GIS “Panorama”. URL: www.gisinfo.ru/item/43.htm.