Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2018 №19: 197-203
DETERMINATION OF VALUE AND TERMS OF PERFORMANCE OF TECHNICAL INVENTORY FOR REAL ESTATE OBJECTS
H. Nesterenko, Candidate of Economic Sciences (PHD)
Lviv National Agrarian University
The article is devoted to particularities of pricing for the works of technical inventory and their regulatory base under modern conditions. Current problems at the market of works of technical inventory are forced by legislative changes, which happened in the system of authorities of state registration of the rights for real estate objects and participants of the market of technical inventory works in 2012. Those problems occur because there is no order of introduction of common rules of pricing for technical inventory works for BTI and private enterprises, working at the same market.
In 2013, extension of the number of participants at the market of technical inventory works resulted in appearance of new participants of the market (private structures), having no access to the property inventory files, earlier done by the TIB. They made customized works and formed new property inventory files for the objects, which had been already subjected to inventory. The described condi-tions caused the situation when there were several property inventory files for one object of real estate at several business entities. The fact deteriorates the point 1.5 of the chapter 1 of the Instruction and causes negative consequences for consum-ers of such services.
Practically, it forced the situation when the person, who requested tech-nical inventory, could personally choose who had to perform the work, but he/she faced the difficulties concerning administrative service of state registration of property rights for the real estate object, because a communal TIB refused to sup-ply a certificate about presence or absence registered property right due to the fact that the works of technical inventory had not been performed by the Bureau, but by a private structure. The described problems can be solved by means of im-provement and approval of the Law of Ukraine “About technical inventory for real estate objects” which will introduce: control for performance of technical in-ventory works with determination of responsibility of the market participants for violation of the requirements and order of the works performance; recording of business entities, i.e. performers of technical inventory works, with mentioning of their names and addresses; a common approach to calculation of the value of in-formation certificates, particularly about presence or absence of the registered right of ownership for a real estate object, for all participants of the market of technical inventory works; order of the access for the business entities, performing technical inventory, to the materials of technical inventory and property inventory files for a real estate object, supplying liquidation of double property inventory files for one object of real estate, as well as renovation and accumulation of the materials of technical inventory in one property inventory file; order of mainte-nance of archive materials of technical inventory and property inventory files with the further determination of a body, responsible for formation and maintenance of the archive, as well as terms of transfer of the materials and files to the archive.
technical inventory for real estate objects, pricing, local government, inventory activity, bureau of technical inventory
- About approval of the instruction concerning the procedure of technical inventory of real estate objects: Order of the Ministry of Regional Devel-opment of Ukraine of July 10, 2001. №582/5773. Database “Legislature of Ukraine” / SC of Ukraine. URL: http://zakon0.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0582-01 (date of reference Novem-ber 29, 2017).
- Drieieva T. BTI: communal or private? Chervonyi hirnyk: online version of the newspaper. 2014. № 67 (21492). Date of updating: September 9, 2014. URL: http://girnyk.com.ua/blog/bti-komunalne-chy-pryvatni (date of refer-ence November 27, 2017).
- About approval of Changes to the Instruction concerning the procedure of technical inventory of real estate objects: Order of the Ministry of Regional Development of Ukraine of January 8, 2013. № 2. Database “Legislature of Ukraine” / SC of Ukraine. URL: http://zakon0.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0582-01 (date of reference Novem-ber 29, 2017).
- About performance of the measures concerning prevention of violations of the laws on assurance of economic competition and cessation of the ac-tions, which negatively influence the competition: recommendations of the Anti-Monopoly Committee of Ukraine of December 1, 2015 for № 17-rk. Anti-Monopoly Committee of Ukraine: [web site]. Kyiv, 2015. URL: http://www.amc.gov.ua/amku/control/main/uk/doccatalog/list?currDir=111058 (date of reference November 30, 2017).
- History of BTI. CE Sumy city BTI: [web site]. Sumy, 2017. URL: http://bti.sumy.ua/home/history-bti.html (date of reference November 30, 2017).
- Nesterenko H. B. Historical aspects and peculiarities of technical inventory of real estate objects. Visnyk of KhNAU named after Dokuchaiev. Econom-ic sciences. 2017. № 4. P. 133-145.
- About approval of Methodic recommendations concerning application of time norms for works and services, performed by the bureau of technical inventory of Ukraine: Order of the State Committee of Ukraine of Hous-ing and Utilities of April 8, 2004. № 76. BUDSTANDART Online – regu-latory documents of the building branch of Ukraine. URL: http://online.budstandart.com/ua/catalog/doc-page.html?id_doc=2401 (date of reference December 29, 2017).
- Changes of the Collection of time norms for works and services, per-formed by the bureau of technical inventory of Ukraine: Order of the State Committee of Ukraine of Housing and Utilities of May 15, 2015. № 106. Database “Legislature of Ukraine” / SC of Ukraine. URL: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0664-15 (date of reference Decem-ber 30, 2017).
- A complex study of human rights in Ukraine (annual reports). Consolida-tion of the reports by human rights organizations: [web site]. Kharkiv, 2017. URL: http://khpg.org/index.php?id=1362658147 (date of reference December 26, 2017).
- Ponomarenko I. Appealing against the Order of the Ministry of Regional Development. Public society: online version of the newspaper 2013. № 3. Date of updating: September 9, 2014. URL: http://veche.kiev.ua/journal/3507/ (date of reference November 25, 2017).
- About technical inventory of real estate objects: Project of the Law of Ukraine № 5071-VI of July 5, 2012. URL: https:// w1.c1.rada.gov.ua/pls/zweb2/webproc34?id...43001 (date of reference November 26, 2017).