Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2018 №19: 193-196
ORGANIZATIONAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DIRECTIONS OF DEVELOPMENT OF THE STATE PROPERTY CADASTRE IN UKRAINE
R. Stupen, Candidate of Economic Sciences (PHD)
Lviv National Agrarian University
Article describes modern features and problems of the state registration of real estate objects. Objectivity of formation of the space of real estate objects with a single information system of various types of cadastral and accounting subsystems has proved. This system operates on the principle of universality, al-lowing to solve a number of complex system tasks, namely: the growth of qualita-tive characteristics and reliability of cadastral valuation of land plots; combination and systematization of tools for identifying and controlling the order of exploita-tion of real estate objects; a combination of mutual spatial distribution of objects in diverse systems of information support on a holistic geospatial basis, which con-tributes to the formation of unambiguous authentication of objects that are subject to cadastral accounting in various information layers.
The necessity of forming a single state cadastre of real estate on the basis of organizational and technological measures, by integration with various state information systems for effective management of territories has substantiated. Such integration implies the introduction of a model of interaction of all these information systems on a single geospatial basis for accounting and efficient management of realestate. Based on the analysis of the demonstrated model, the main factors that reveal the correctness of accrual, as well as the procedure for observance and volume of collection of land taxes and real estate were indicated. As well as the model of information interaction can significantly increase the role of the state cadastre in the formation of the economy ofterritories. Suggested organizational and technological directions of development of the state cadastre of real estate will allow to identify objects of cadastral accounting in the form of three-dimensional metric models.
cadastre, real estate, register of real rights, state registration, registration system
- Goptsii D. O. Features of the organization and directions of improvement of the cadastre of real estate in Ukraine. Municipal economy of cities. Eco-nomics. 2015. Vol. 122. P. 37-41.
- Regulations on the city planning cadastre: Resolution dated 25.05.2011 No 559. URL: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/559-2011-p.
- Molodchenko T. G., Tkachenko A. Yu. Formation of the Property Cadas-tre in Ukraine: Background and Perspectives. Theory and practice of public administration. 2010. Vol. 1. P. 285-289.
- Martin A. G. Formation of the cadastral registration system in Ukraine: monograph. Tikhenko O. V. Kyiv: Medinform, 2015. 580 p.
- Karpyk A. P., Vetoshkin D. N., Gorobtsov S. R. Integration of infor-mation systems of the state cadastre of real estate, municipal information systems for the provision of urban planning activities and information re-sources of the federal tax service in order to increase the collection of land payments. Izv. high schools. Geodesy and aerial photography. 2015. No. 5. P. 142-149.
- About the State Land Cadastre of Ukraine: Law of Ukraine dated July 7, 2011 No. 3613-VI. Bulletin of the Supreme Council of Ukraine. 2012. No. 8. Art. 61.
- On the state registration of real rights to real estate and their encumbranc-es: Law of Ukraine dated December 25, 2015, No. 1127. Bulletin of the Supreme Council of Ukraine. 2016. No. 2. Art. 108. 6.