Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2018 №19: 188-192
EFFICIENCY OF DRAINING RISCULAR ROLLING SYSTEMS AND WAYS OF ITS INCREASES
V. Turcheniuk, Candidate of Technical Sciences (PHD)
National University of Water Management and Natural Resources, Rivne, Ukraine
AnnotationThe analysis of the main causes of the unsatisfactory ecological and recla-mation state of the soil of the Danube Valley rice irrigation system and the issues of its improvement by increasing drainage of irrigated rice systems is considered. An analysis of the efficiency of the drainage operation in the rice systems of the Danube Delta showed that drainage, constructed in accordance with the design standards in force at the time of construction, does not provide sufficient drainage of rice fields, which is one of the main reasons for their unsatisfactory ecological and reclamation condition and decrease in yields of rice and related cultures Fa-vorable water regime of soils in rice systems can be achieved by supplementing the drainage network in the form of open drain drawings by a single closed drain col-lectors. The arrangement of closed drain collectors reduces the distance between the open drainage channels to 100 ... 125 m, instead of the existing 200 ... 500 m. Such a design of an irrigation card with a drain collector of the closed type allows to strengthen the drainage of the irrigation cards, to ensure uniform soil saliniza-tion across the entire area in the cultivation of flooded rice, fast and deep drainage of rice-checks in the intergenerational period, maintaining the level of groundwa-ter during this period below the critical depth, creating favorable conditions for the course of redox processes. The proposed design of the irrigation check card will enable reconstruction of existing rice systems with insignificant investments, since it does not require the installation of systematic drainage, will significantly increase the efficiency of the intra-card drainage network and will enable to man-age the drainage process in different phases of development of agricultural crops.
drainage efficiency, rice irrigation system, ecological-reclamation state
- Kropivko S. Investigation of efficiency of card-checks of wide front of flood-ing with drainage (on the example of rice irrigation systems of the Danube delta): author's abstract. dis. to acquire a scholar degree Candidate Tech. Sciences". Rivne, 1987. 20 p.
- Mendus S., Mendus P., Rokochinsky A. Estimation of reclamation state and efficiency of rice systems. Hydromelioration and hydrotechnical construction: Sb. sciences works. Rivne, 2007. Izp. 32. P. 38−49.
- Oleynik A. Y. Regulation of water-air regime of soils against the background of drainage on the basis of mathematical modeling. Reclamation and water manage-ment. Kyiv, 1985. Izp. 54. P. 72−75.
- Prikhodko I. A., Safronova T. I., Stepanov V. I. Estimation of water-salt regime of soil soil in rice systems. Sci. tr XIII International Conference on Mathematics. Economics Education. Rostov-on-Don, 2005. P. 92−97.
- Menduz S. Rationale for the need for and enhancement of drainage of irrigation charts of rice systems (for example, Danube rice irrigation systems): author's abstract. for obtaining sciences. Degree Candidate tech Sciences: special 06.01.02 "Agricultural amelioration". Rivne, 2012. 21 p.
- Turchenyuk V., Frolenkova N., Rokochynskyi A. Environmental and economic foundations of system optimization of operational, technological and construction parameters of rice irrigation systems. Environmental Economics. 8(2),76-82. https://doi.org/10.21511/ee.08(2).2017.08