Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2018 №19: 169-172
LAND CONSOLIDATION UNDER CONDITIONS OF LAND RELATIONS IMPROVEMENT
M. Bogira, Candidate of Economic Sciences (PhD)
Lviv National Agrarian University
The article deals with the difficulties, which have emerged during the years of implementation of land reform in Ukraine concerning the non-parceled use of large land areas. The work argues the necessity to develop and adopt the Law of Ukraine “About Land Consolidation”. The latter is supposed to become a part of effective management of land resources under conditions of market relations im-provement. The Law will also contribute to greening of production, sustainable development and social responsibility of agrarian producers, organization of the rational and most effective use of land, which is in the interests of all: the owner, the user and the society.
The research grounds that consolidation of lands will call of the moratori-um on sale of agricultural lands and open a proper market of lands. It will fuel improvement of land resources management under conditions of market relations and development of agricultural branch in Ukraine.
The processes of introduction of land consolidation in land organization performance can be accelerated by active introduction of GIS technologies into the practice of land resources management and application of market instruments of land relations development.
land reform, consolidation of lands, management of land resources, market rela-tions, moratorium on sale of agricultural lands
- Project of the Law of Ukraine “About circulation of agricultural lands”. 13.12.2016. № 5535. URL: http://rada.gov.¬ua/pls/zweb2/¬webproc4_1?pf3511-=60724.
- Shvorak A. Consolidation of agricultural lands. Extended abstract of Doctor of Economics Dissertation. Kyiv, 2016. 52 p.
- Concerning correspondence of the agreements on exchange of land par-cels to the legislature of Ukraine: scientific-legal expert estimation at the Institute of State and Law named after V.M. Koretskyi of the NAS of Ukraine of February 26, 2007 № 126/39. URL: http://www.yurradnik.¬com.ua/¬club/-club.php?action=4&id=38.
- Martyn A. Consolidation of agricultural lands in Ukraine: mechanism of implementation. URL: https://zsu.org.ua/andrij-martin/92-2011-06-14-08-46-34.
- Bohira M. Impact of market economy on rational use of lands. Zbalanso-vane pryrodokorystuvannia. 2017. № 1. P. 88-91.
- Some aspects of improvement of management in the field of use and pro-tection of agricultural lands of state ownership and management of the lands. Regulation of the CMU of June 7, 2017 № 413. Uriadovyi kurier. 17 June. № 112.
- Khvesyk M. A., Holian V. A. Institutional model of nature management under conditions of global challenges: monograph. Kyiv: Kondor, 2007. 480 p.
- Guide of land surveying / edit. by L. Ya. Novakoskyi. – the forth edit. Kyiv: Agrar. nauk, 2015. 492 p.