Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2018 №19: 147-150
ORGANIZATION AND PLANNING OF THE PRODUCTION AREA OF FARMS
Baranovich A., Senior teacher
Baranovich L., assistant
Famuliak Ya., acting Associate Professor
Lviv National Agrarian University
AnnotationThe peculiarities of the organization and planning of the production area of farms at the present stage of the development of rural settlements are considered. During the design of the farm, the peasants took into account the placement of buildings in space with vital natural phenomena - the direction of the prevailing winds, the movement of the sun, as well as the terrain, combining the ensemble with natureThe proposed approach to the architectural and spatial formation of the environment and optimal placement of construction projects of housing and production yards of small peasant farms. The architectural and planning solution for the formation of a production zone is better if the functional zones and architectural volumes of the farm economy are connected with the external factors of its territory. Buildings and structures in the production area of farms should be placed in accordance with the production and technological process of agricultural production.The importance of updating the approach to organization and planning of the production area of farms at the present stage of state development in the light of the implementation of socio-economic development programs of territorial communities
planning, functional zoning, production area, peasant farm, housing estate
- Baranovich A., Baranovich L. Designing peasant farm households and the principles of their organization. Visnyk of Lviv National Agrarian University: Architecture and Agricultural Construction. 2014. No. 15. P. 181 - 185.
- DBN 360-92 **. Town planning. Planning and building urban and rural settlements: [effective from 01/01/2014]. K., 2002. 107 p.
- DBN B.2.4-4-97. Planning and development of small agricultural enterprises and peasant (farmer's) farms. Kyiv: State Committee of Ukraine for Urban Development and Architecture, 1997. p.27.
- DBN B.2.4-3-95. General plans of agricultural enterprises. Kyiv: State Committee for the Construction of Ukraine, 1995. p.56.
- GosSanPIN 173-96. State Sanitary Rules for Planning and Development of Human Settlements [Electronic Resource]: Zat. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated June 19, 1996 No. 173. Kyiv: Ministry of Health of Ukraine, 1996.
- Loik G. K., Tarasyuk I. G., Stepanyuk A. V., Smolyarchuk M. Planning and development of the territory of rural settlements and farms: curriculum. manual Kyiv: Ariste, 2009. 344 p.
- Stepanyuk A.V., Kyntsli R.V., Famulyak Y.E. Architectural design of buildings and structures of rural settlements: teaching. manual Lviv: "Ukrainian Technologies", 2015. 296 pp.
- Famulyak Y., Chernyak I. Functional zoning of the territory of peasant (farmer's) farms. Visnyk of Lviv State Agrarian University: Architecture and Agricultural Construction: Sb. sciences LDAU Ave. 1996. pp. 30-40.
- Chernyak I., Frankov L. Influence of structure-forming factors on the architectural and planning development of farms. Visnyk of Lviv State Agrarian University: Architecture and Agricultural Construction: Sb. sciences LDAU Ave. 1996. pp. 25 - 29.
- Shulga Yu.M. Breeding and society. Lviv: Ukrainian Bestseller, 2012. 92 p.