Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2018 №19: 140-143
RESIDENTIAL BUILDING IN THE CONTEMPORARY VILLAGES
Partyka R., Senior teacher
Cherevko N., assistant
Lviv National Agrarian University
AnnotationThe article discussed specific character of the use of multi-apartment dwell-ing in rural locality under current conditions. The analysis separates the types of houses erected in the Soviet period and newly built buildings as their specific character influences the peculiarities of their exploration. A particular attention was paid here to analysis of arrangement of total adjucent territories. Rural con-tent of the so-called urban buildings dictates a particular way of use of the adja-cent territories (farming structures, kitchen gardens, elements of well-being, etc). The article suggests corresponding photos illustrating specific character of real utilization of adjuicent territories of blocks of flats in rural localities. The article also examines factors of influence of multi-apartment dwelling on arrangement of its economic well-being and trends of the development of residential construction, in particular in suburban areas. Blocks of flats of varieus town –planning accomo-dations (saparatelly located, near industrial enterprises, suburban blocks) are also discussed there. The research of multi-apartment dwelling in rural locality will give the opportunity to diversify the suburban zones and it will help to find the optimal solving of the problems – available housing under ecologically moderate condi-tions.
residential apartment, rural locality, the zone of influence of the city, residential area, economic improvement
- Vinshu I. Architecturally – planning arrangement of rural settlements. – Moscow: Stroybat, 1986. – 279 p.
- Habrel M., Cherevko N. Analysis of characteristics of development of his-toric village in Ukraine. – Messenger of Lviv national agrarian university: architecture and agricultural construction. No 14. – 2013. – pp. 166 – 173
- Hnes I. Problems of formulation of socially safe residential environment. Experienceand perspectives of Ukrainian cities development \\ Design and planning aspects of town planning. Selection of scientific works. – Kyiv: Institute “Dipromisto”, 2004. – Edition 7: Design and planning aspects of townplanning. – p.p. 118-128
- Hnes L. Rural settlements and their territorial group under new socially-economic conditions. – Town planning and territorial planning. – 2012. – No 45. – part 1. – Kyiv: Kyiv national university of construction and archi-tecture, pp. 184-193.
- SBS 360-92** Town Planning. Planning and arrangement of urban and ru-ralsettlements. – Kyiv: Ministry of urbanand rural settlements. – Kyiv: Ministry of architecture of Ukraine, - 1993. –152 p.
- House: A century of changes \ M. Bilian, H. Bilian, - Lviv: Center of urban history of Centrally-Easten Europe, 2012 – 215 p.
- Cherevko N. Analysis of prototypes of blocks of flats of Ukrainian village \ Architectural Messenger of Kuiv National University of Construction and architecture. – 2013. – No 1 – pp. 169-175
- Khokhol Yu., Khokhol L/ History of architecture of Ukrainian Village. Soviet period. – Kyiv: Urozhai, 1994. – 192 p.