Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2018 №19: 132-135
THE EXPRESSION OF SACRALIC IN THE TEMPLE ARCHITECTURE TO THE STRUCTURE OF HERS APPEARANCE SYMBOLISM
R. Hniedets, PhD of Architecture
National University "Lviv Polytechnic"
Ya. Famuliak, acting Associate Professor
Lviv National Agrarian University
This article to make the attempt to exposed the symbol structure in its ap-pearance and geometrical form as to expressed the sacral essence in the temple construction. This structure to manifests through the appearance-idea, the func-tionary-content to fill up and the sure symbol-sign that is show in the space of temple volume in sacred building. The space which to create of the outward and inward essence of sacral building as to taken the filling and expression through the definite symbolical essences, whose to incarnate by mean of deferent to signifies components which to create and fill up of this space. In here to come open the structure of symbolical image and typical construction the sign-symbol and its spatial manifestation in the geometric forms and volumes.
Formation in architectural creativity in most cases depends on the social, ideological and ideological content, which is filled with the form of their expres-sion. It definitely relates to the architecture of temple buildings, which in their formative formation structurally accumulate in the space the spiritual and social basis and the socially significant role of their image-sign of the presence of Skramu. An attempt has been made to reveal the structure of the symbol in its figurative and geometric-formal expression of the sacred nature of temple con-struction. It is also manifested through the idea-image, the functional-content con-tent, and a certain sign-symbolic manifestation in the temple space of the sanctu-ary.
By the since symbol in yours practical use to bring up in builder to sensitiv-ity to the formal perfection, harmony and aesthetics of the content and sacralic apprehension to exactly in the symbol-sign express to be manifestation the sacral essence of temple buildings.
sign, symbol, appearance-idea, form, form creation, temple building, harmony, aesthetics, perfection, sacral
- Hnidets R. Manifestation of Sakra in the Spatial Foundation of Ukrainian Churches / R. Hniedets // Visnyk DU Lviv Polytechnic. Architecture .- Lviv: View of the NU "Lviv Polytechnic", 1998.- No. 358.- P. 29-32.
- Hniedets R. Tradition of sacred architecture as a factor in the establishment of spirituality and faith / R. Hnidets // Bulletin of LDAU. Architecture and agricultural construction. - Lviv-Dublyani, 2004.- No. 5.- P. 199-208.
- Hnidets R. Geometrical forms as an aspect of the discovery of the structure of space in the Ukrainian temple building / R. Hnidets // Visnyk LNAU. Architecture and agricultural construction. - Lviv-Dublyani, 2009.- No. 10.- P. 145-153.
- Hniedets R. Formwork components of the structure of the spatial environment in Ukrainian church architecture / R. Hniedets // Visnyk LNAU. Architecture and agricultural construction. - Lviv-Dublyani, 2014.- No. 15.- P. 163-168.
- Eliade M. Treatise on the history of religions / Per. fr Oleksiy Panich. -K .: Spirit and Letter, 2016.- P. 501-509.
- Kripa MA Modern Art and Architecture and the Holiness of Marks / MA Crippa / / Sopriostastya. International Theological Journal (Sacred Art) .- Lviv: Swordfish, 1999.- No. 3.- P. 55-64.
- S. Neapolitan Sacred geometry .- S.Pb .: Svyatoslav, 2003.- P. 5
- Hani J. Symbolika świątyni chrześcijańskiej / J. Hani.- Kraków: Znak, 1994.- S. 45-72.
- Uścinowicz J. Struktura symboliczna architektury świątyni: wprowadzenie do teologii wyrazu sztuki sakralnej / J. Uścinowicz // "Elpias". Czasopismo Teologiczne Katedry Teologii Prawosławnej Uniwersytetu w Białymstoku, 2011.- Rocznik (XXIV), Zeszyt 23-24 (36-37).- S. 139-180.
- Wallis M. Sztuki i znaki. Pisma semiotyczne / M. Wallis.- Warszawa, 1983.- S. 175-183.