Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2018 №19: 112-116
EFFECTIVE MULTI-LAYER OVERLAPPING THAT QUICKLY AS-SEMBLED WITH BEAM SLABS
Vozniuk L., graduate student
National University "Lviv Polytechnic"
The issue of the formation of a lightweight effective multilayer overlapping that quickly assembled was considered, which can be used as when constructing new buildings as well as in the reconstruction of existing structures without the use of expensive hoisting machinery and machinery. This type of overlap has a lower weight compared to the classical solid monolithic reinforced concrete due to the layer of light concrete, which additionally performs a sound-insulating function and has good thermal characteristics.
An experimental study was carried out of the bearing capacity and deformability of multi-layer girder slabs of overlap. The graphical dependences of the deformation distribution of concrete and reinforcement are constructed depending on the height of the plate section. Graphic dependencies have been constructed that characterize the change of deflection from the action of static load, which was applied with the help of a distributive traverse system. The character of the cracks in the experimental multilayer slabs was presented.
A graphical and tabular comparison of experimental results with theoretical ones was conducted. The calculation of multilayer girder slabs is based on the deformation model, which is presented in the operating normative documents. A block diagram of calculation is provided.
efficiency, multilayer plates, overlappings, bearing capacity, deformability, crack resistance, deflections, light concrete, claydite
- Voznyuk L. I. Research of three-layer beam slabs for bending / L. I. Voznyuk, B. H. Demchyna, D. I. Dubizhanskyi // Journal of National Uni-versity of Water and Environmental Engineering –2014.–№ 4(68).– p. 232-23.
- DBN V.2.6-98: 2009. Structures of buildings and structures. Concrete and reinforced concrete constructions. Substantive provisions. - K .: Minregionstroy of Ukraine, 2011. - 72 p.
- DSTU B V.2.6-156: 2010 Construction of buildings and structures. Concrete and reinforced concrete constructions. Design rules. - K .: Minregionstroy of Ukraine, 2011. - 118 p.
- DSTU B V.1.2-3: 2006 Burning and moving. Design rules. - K .: Minregionstroy of Ukraine, 2006 - 10 p.
- Pat. № 100525 UA, МПК Е04В 5/08; Е04В 5/23 Overhead cover / Voznyuk L. I., Rutkovska I. Z., Demchyna B. H.; applicant and patent owner Lviv Polytechnic National University – published27.07.2015bulletin№ 14/2015.
- Pat.№ 100552 UA, МПК Е04В 5/61; Е04В 5/02, Reinforced concrete bedded slab / Voznyuk L.I., Demchyna B. H. // applicant and patent owner Lviv Polytechnic National University – published27.07.2015bulletin№ 14/2015.
- Rutkovska I. Z. Experimental study of three-layer structures / I. Z. Rutkovska, Z. M. Rutkovskyi, L. I. Voznyuk, A. B. Maruschak // Journal of Lviv Polytechnic National University. – 2008. – №627. – p. 179-182.