Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2018 №19: 98-100
METHODS OF CALCULATION OF BEARING CAPACITY OF REINFORCED CONCRETE SLOPES, INCLINED TO THE LONGITU-DINAL AXIS
Mazurak A., Candidate of Engineering Science
Kovalyk I., Senior teacher
Mykhaylechko V., Senior teacher
Lviv National Agrarian University
Methods calculation reinforced concrete beams for the bearing capacity inclined sections are given. Considerations were made for calculating the bearing capacity the sections inclined to the longitudinal axis reinforced concrete elements according to the methods the current normative documents, the development international construction magazines, as well as proposals for the calculation by domestic scientists. A comparative analysis the results calculation and experimental data on the bearing capacity sloping to the longitudinal axis has been made, and the corresponding conclusions have been made. And comparison strength characteristics experimental beams from own research.
The result theoretical and experimental research on the basis the calculation of the 162-TDF international European construction journal, calculation model proposed Babich Y.M., Korniychuk O.I. and current normative documents DBN В.2.6-98: 2009 and DSTU B V.2.6-156: 2010 are presented in the article.
reinforced concrete beam, bearing capacity, transverse reinforcement, sloping sections
- Babich E.M. Method of testing reinforced by sloping sections of bending reinforced concrete elements at low-cycle loads of high level. Scientific and Technical Problems of Modern Reinforced Concrete: Intermediate. Sciences - Tech. saveKyiv: NDIBK DP, 2011. Vip. 74, kn1. Pp. 172-179.
- DSTU B V.2.6-156: 2010. Concrete and reinforced concrete constructions. Design rules. Kyiv: Minregionstroy of Ukraine, 2011. 116 p.
- ДБН В.2.6-98: 2009. Concrete and reinforced concrete constructions. Main Provisions. Kyiv: Minregionstroy of Ukraine, 2011. 71 p.
- SNiP 2.03.01-84 * Concrete reinforced concrete structures. Moscow: Tsitp Gosstroya USSR, 1989. 77 p.
- Korniychuk O.I. Experimental studies of the bearing capacity of sloping cross-sections of bending reinforced concrete elements under the influence of low-cycle alternating loads. Resource-saving materials, constructions of the building and structures: Sb. Sciences Rivne Ave., 2008. 16. Ch. 2. P. 217-222.
- Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures – Part 1-1: General rules for buildings: EN 1992-1-1:2004 (E). - [approved2004-04-16]. - Bagneux: GEN National Members, 2004. 225p.
- RILEM TC 162-TDF, Test and design methods for steel fib rereinforced concrete : bending test. Bagneux: RILEM, 2002.
- RILEM TC 162-TDF, Test and design methods for steel fib rereinforced concrete: sigma-epsilon-design method. Bagneux: RILEM, 2003.