Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2018 №19: 79-83
EXPERIMENTAL INVESTIGATIONS OF THE INFLUENCE OF SMALL CYCLIC REPETITIVE AND SIGN-LOADED LOADS ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF CRACKS OF INDISTINGUISHABLE REINFORCED CONCRETE BEAMS
Masyuk H., Candidate of Engineering Science
Yushchuk O., graduate student
National University of Water Enviromental Engineering
AnnotationIn the given article the results of experimental researches of the work of two-pass non-separable reinforced concrete beams under the influence of low-cyclic repetitive and small-cycle alternating loads are given. The work of the tested beams and the change of their stress-strain state from the beginning of loading up to destruction have been analyzed. The analysis showed that the stress-strain state, crack resistance and deformability of reinforced concrete indistinguishable two flying beams for the effects of low-cyclic repetitive and small-cycle alternating loads significantly differ from the same beams, experiencing a one-time static load. The effect of the above loads on experimental samples not only reduces their bearing capacity, but also reduces crack resistance, increases deformability, width of crack opening and deflection.
reinforced concrete double-conductor beams, small-cycle repeated and sign-loaded loads, crack resistance, width of opening of cracks
- Masyuk G.K. Experimental researches of redistribution of efforts in two transverse non-dissection reinforced concrete beams at repeated loadings / G.H. Masyuk, V.E. Babich // Bulletin of the Ukrainian State University of Water Management and Nature Management: Sb. sciences Ave - Rivne, USUWM, 2002, issue no. 4 (17). - with. 165-173
- Savitsky V.V. Experimental studies of deflections and width of crack opening in prefabricated monolithic non-split beams under the action of repeated loads / VV Savitsky // Resource-saving materials, constructions, buildings and structures: a collection of scientific works - Rivne, USUWM, 2003, no. 9, - p. 303-310
- Babich Ye.M. Strength and deformability of heavy concrete with little cyclic compression / Y.M. Babich, N.I. Ilchuk // Resource-saving materials, constructions, buildings and structures: a collection of scientific works - Rivne, USUWM, 2003, no. 9. - p. 166-173
- Dorofeev V.S. Strength, fracture toughness and deformation of continuous concrete beams / В.С. Dorofeev, V.M. Karpyuk, E.N. Krantovskaya // Odesa: Even, 2010. - 175 p.
- Dorofeev V.S. Deformability of the materials of continuous concrete beams / V.S. Dorofeev, V.M. Karpyuk, E.N. Krotovskaya, A.M. Brednev // Bulletin of the ODABA, Issue 38. - Odessa, 2010. - p. 246-254
- Dorofeev V.S. Fracture resistance of non-cut beams / V.S. Dorofeev, V.M. Karpyuk, O.M. Krantevskaya // The theory and practice of construction: Bulletin of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic", - No. 600 - Lviv, 2007, - p. 92-100.