Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2018 №19: 49-52
ANALYSIS OF METHODS FOR CALCULATING THE REQUIRED LENGTH OF ANCHORING OF REINFORCEMENT IN CONCRETE AND STEEL FIBER REINFORCED CONCRETE
R. Mazurak, Post-graduate Student
O. Tsap, Post-graduate Student
Lviv National Agrarian University
The article describes the methods for calculating the length of the anchoring of the rod fittings in concrete and steel-reinforced concrete. The influence of various factors on the required length of anchoring is estimated.
Literary sources determine the differences in approaches to estimating the calculation of the required length of anchoring of reinforcing rods in concrete.
Comparison of length of anchoring in concrete according to different norms. An analysis of the anchoring results of rods in concrete evaluated for Eurocode 2 and old norms (SNiP) shows a significantly larger value calculated according to current norms.
The article describes the influence of the thickness of the protective layer of concrete, the diameter of the reinforcement, the concrete class on the adhesion of the reinforcement with concrete and the nature of the destruction.
The results of the research indicate that the local relaxation of the adhesion to concrete causes the stresses to be redistributed along the axis of the rod.
On the basis of theoretical and experimental studies of various authors, the influence of steel fibers on the anchoring of reinforcement in a fiber concrete was revealed. The results of the series of tests for pulling out have shown that there are a number of factors (tension in concrete, reinforcement diameter, fiber content and its length) that affect the operation of the element. Semi-empirical formulas are proposed which determine the strength of the anchoring of the rods in the fibrobone .
An analysis of the anchoring of the bar reinforcement in concrete and steel fiber reinforced concrete shows that in Ukraine the issue of linking the rod reinforcement in concrete reinforced with fiber of Ukrainian production has not yet been studied in Ukraine. Therefore, it is necessary to determine the effect and the required length of anchoring of the rod armature of the geometric parameters of the anchor and wavy fibers, as well as the fibers with flattened ends, the quantitative content and diameter of this fiber. A multifactor experiment, thus, will allow obtaining a regression equation to determine the required length of the anchoring of the rods in steel fibrobeton, which ultimately will increase the reliability of steel-reinforced concrete combined reinforced structures.
concrete, fittings, clutches, anchoring of reinforcement
- SNiP 2.03.01-84*. Concrete and reinforced concrete structures / Gosstroy USSR. Moscow: TsITP Gosstroya USSR, 1989. 80 р.
- Babich V. Ye., Polyanovskaya O. Ye., Onopriichuk P. M. Influence of the thickness of the protective layer on the adhesion of reinforcement with concrete. Resource-saving materials, constructions, buildings and structures: сollection of scientific works. Rivne: NUVGP, 2012. Is. 23. P. 88-93.
- Leonovich S. N., Polyeko N. L. Strength of adhesion of reinforcement with concrete, containing additive С-3 and its modification. Modern Concrete: Science and Practice. Minsk: Belarusian National Technical University, 2014. P. 22-25.
- Eurocode 2. Design of reinforced concrete structures. Part 1-1. General rules and regulations for structures (EN 1992-1-1: 2004, IDT): DSTU-N B EN 1992-1-1: 2010. Introduction in operation 01.07.2013. Kyiv: Minregionstroy of Ukraine, 2011. 118 p.
- Polyanovskaya O. E. The use of a mathematical model for analyzing the adhesion of reinforcement with concrete. Resource-saving materials, constructions, buildings and structures. 2013. Is. 25. P. 399-404.
- Lobzin M. V., Gladyshev D. G., Shinder V. K. Investigation of the influence of the coupling of reinforcement with concrete on the support sections of reinforced concrete ribbed coating plates on their bearing capacity. Bulletin of the Lviv Polytechnic National University: The theory and practice of construction. 2013. No. 755. P. 237-241.
- Dmitrenko Ye. A. Estimated clutch pattern in reinforced concrete with the presence of discrete cracks: author's abstract dis for obtaining sciences the degree of the Candidate of Technical Sciences. Kyiv, 2017. 20 p.
- Garcia-Taengua E. et al. Bond of reinforcing bars to steel fiber reinforced concrete. Construction and Building Materials / Institute for Resilient Infrastructure, School of Civil Engineering, University of Leeds. England, United Kingdom, 2016. № 105. P. 275-284.