Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2018 №19: 38-40
PROPOSALS FOR IMPROVING THE UKRAINIAN CONSTRUCTION NORMS OF STEEL FIBER REINFORCED CONCRETE CONSTRUC-TIONS
V. Bilozir, Candidate of Technical Sciences
Lviv National Agrarian University
In the Ukrainian and Russian construction norms, the diagram of tension is taken rectangular in compressed and extended zones of the bending element. Moreover, the theoretical resistance of steel fiber reinforced concrete are deter-mined by calculation. This is the fundamental difference between these norms from the norms of developed countries. All the above explains the reason for reas-sessing the bearing capacity of the bending steel fiber reinforced concrete element, calculated according to domestic norms, which is confirmed both theoretically and experimentally.
An essential disadvantage of Ukrainian norms in comparison with Russian is that they do not have a method for calculating pre-stressed structures, because the prestress gives rise to a radical increase crack resistance, which is extremely important from the point of view of ensuring corrosion resistance of steel fiber reinforced concrete elements. There is no such methodology in foreign recom-mendations, which are not yet design standards.
It is advisable to make changes and additions to Ukrainian construction norms of steel fiber reinforced concrete structures taking into account the domes-tic experience of experimental-theoretical researches and experience of foreign scientists: to provide classes of steel-reinforced concrete which would be charac-terized not only by cube and cylindrical strength but also by the residual tensile strength for crack widths of 0.5 mm and 3.5 mm; to provide in the norms making experimentally justified idealized diagrams of deformation of steel fiber rein-forced concrete under tension and compression for all types of fibers; transition to the deformation method of calculating the constructions at the boundary states of the first and second groups; to provide proposals for the calculation and construc-tion of pre-stressed combined reinforced steel fiber reinforced concrete construc-tions.
steel fiber reinforced concrete, calculation, limit state design, diagrams of deformation, construction norms
- DSTU-N B.V. 2. 6-78: 2009. Construction of buildings and structures. Guidelines for the design and manufacture of steel-reinforced concrete structures. [Action from 01/01/2010]. Official Edition. Kyiv: Ukraine Ministry of Regional Development, 2009. 43 p.
- SP 52-104-2006. Steel-reinforced concrete structures. [Action from 2006-01-09]. Moscow: FHUP NITS "Construction", 2007. 73 p.
- Bilozir V. V. Formation and opening of cracks in normal sections of bending steel fiber concrete elements on fibers from a sheet: dis. … Cand. Tech. sciences. Moscow, 1991. 164 p.
- Bilosir W., Krapfenbauer R., Bölcskey E. Festigkeit und Rissfestigkeit der Stahlfaserbetonbiegeelemente mit Fasern aus Blechabfällen. Österreichische Ingenieur-und Architeckten- Zeitschrift. 1995. Jg. 140. Nr. 2. S. 38-53.
- Bilozir V. V. Optimization of the diagram of materials of reinforced concrete and steel-fiber reinforced concrete double sloped beam constructions. Bulletin of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic". Ser. The theory and practice of construction. 2002. № 441. P. 24-27.
- Bilozir V. V. Optimization of structural parameters of bending elements with a layer of steel-fiber reinforced concrete. Bulletin of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic". Ser. The theory and practic of construction. 2004. № 495. P. 16-19.
- Bilozir V., Vysochenko A. Determination of the required length of anchoring of fibers in concrete. Bulletin of Lviv National Agrarian University. Ser Architecture and agricultural construction. 2013. № 14. P. 64-70.
- Bilozir V., Bilozir V. Justification of parameters of fiber reinforcement from used polyethylene terephthalate. Bulletin of Lviv National Agrarian University. Ser. Architecture and agricultural construction. 2016. № 17. P. 66- 71.
- Bilozir V. V. Deformation method of calculating bending steel-fiber concrete elements. Bulletin of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic". Ser. The theory and practice of construction. 2012. № 742. P. 18-24.
- Bilozir V. Deformation method of calculating the deflections of reinforced concrete beams for long-term load. Bulletin of Lviv National Agrarian University. Ser. Architecture and agricultural construction. 2014. № 15. P. 61-68.
- Kinash R., Bilozir V. Deformational calculation method of bearing capability of fiber-concrete steel bending elements. Czasopismo Techniczne (Technical Transactions: Architecture). 2014. I. 8- A (15). № 111. P. 49-58.
- Bilozir V. Influence of the descending branch of the deformation diagram of steel-fiber concrete on tensile strength of the beams. Bulletin of Lviv National Agrarian University. Ser. Architecture and agricultural construction. 2015. № 16. P. 60-64.
- Bilozir V. Formation and disclosure of sloping cracks of combined reinforced steel-fiber concrete bending elements. Bulletin of Lviv National Agrarian University. Ser. Architecture and agricultural construction. 2017. № 118. P. 40-47.
- RILEM TC 162-TDF. Test and design methods for steel fibre reinforced concrete. Materials and Structures. 2003. Vol. 36. Р. 560-567.
- Heek P., Mark P. Querschnittsbemessung von Stahlfaserbetonbauteilen. Die Fachzeitschrift für den Betonbau. 2013. № 10. S. 388-389.