Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2018 №19: 33-47
THE INFLUENCE OF TEMPERATURE FLOWS ON THE PHYSICAL AND MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF SOILS IN THE WORK OF HEAT PUMPS COLLECTORS
B. Morklianyk, Doctor of Technical Sciences
B. Brezden, Post-graduate student
National University "Lviv Polytechnic"
The article deals with the impact of cyclic freezing–thawing on the defor-mation and strong characteristics of soils foundations from the perspective of en-suring the reliability of foundations and foundations of buildings and structures. Experimental and theoretical investigations of the influence of cyclic freezing of soils on the bases of the bearing capacity of a single hanging pile are carried out in accordance with the methodology of the DBN. This work includes experimental research materials for the cracks formation process for composite material (con-crete with a polymer insert). It is shown that in the temperature range of –2…+40 °C there is a intense cracks formation process. It is concluded that the extra ten-sion, caused by difference in coefficients of thermal expansion, must be consid-ered while designing of foundations combined with heat pump collectors in which there are plastic heat exchangers.
The influence of the heat pump's work on the strength and deformability of the soil foundation's and the foundation of the building is investigated. It is neces-sary to carefully investigate the physical and mechanical characteristics of the soil foundations when designing heat pump collectors. Cyclical freezing of the soil reduces its resistance to a cut from 4 (for sand) to 35% (for clay). For calculations you can use empirical dependencies, the calculation error does not exceed 4%. Cyclical freezing-thawing of the soil reduces the angle of the internal friction of the soil and its specific adhesion. The greatest impact of freezing-freezing of the soil is on the specific adhesion of the loam. It was investigated that cyclic freezing-thawing of soil reduces deformation of the soil, while soil subsidence increases. The greatest effect of freezing-freezing of soil is on the modulus of deformation of the loam.
heat pump, cyclic freezing–thawing, collector
- Vasiliev G. P. Heat and Cooling of Buildings and Structures Using Low-Potential Thermal Energy of the Surface Layers of the Earth: dis. … Doct. Tech. Sciences: 05.23.03. Moscow, 2006. 432 p.
- Klepanda A. Experience in the development and introduction of heat pumps in Ukraine, the analysis of existing problems. ESCO. Cities and buildings: electronic journal. 2014. URL: http://www.journal.esco.co.ua/cities/2014_6_7/art140.pdf.
- Morklyanуk B. V., Fartushny A. S., Shapoval V. G. The influence of heat pump collectors on the strength and bearing characteristics of the bases and foundations at alternating temperatures. Modern resource-energy saving technologies of mining production. Kremenchuk: KrnU, 2013. Is. 2 (12). P. 188-195.
- Morklyanуk B. V. Influence of the work of heat pump collectors on the geomechanical system "Soil Array-Overfoundation Construction". Reinforced concrete of the past and the future: Mater. Allukr interweave sciences workshop. Lviv, May 14-15, 2015. Lviv, 2015. P. 49-53.
- Morklyanуk B. V. Regularities of the change in thermal energy in the soil basis when the vertical or flat collector of the heat pump is operating. News of the Kremenchuk National University of Mihail Ostrogradsky. Kremenchuk: KrNU, 2015. Is. 3 (92). Part 1. P. 85-90.
- Morklyanуk B. V. Regularities of the seasonal distribution of thermal fields in the soil base. News of the Kremenchuk National University M. Ostrogradsky. 2015. No. 2 (91). P. 149-153.
- Morklyanуk B. V. Lawfulness of the deformed geomechanical system "foundation-soil mass" in the zone of the heat pump's collector: dis. … Doct. Tech. Sciences: 05.15.09. Lviv, 2015. 349 p.
- Morklyanyk B. V., Fartushny A. S., Shapoval V. G. Method of calculation of temperature fields due to heat exchange between four U-shaped collectors of a heat pump of unlimited length and ground substrates. Resource-saving materials, constructions, buildings and structures. Rivne, 2014. Is. 28. P. 436-441.
- Morklyanyk B. V., Fartushny A. S., Rabochaya T. V. Modeling of base deformations caused by the work of soil heat pumps. Modern resource-energy saving technologies of mining production. Kremenchuk: KRNU, 2014. Is. 2 (14). P. 180-186.
- Morklyanуk B. V., Shapoval V. G., Fartushnyi A. S. Features of calculation and design of the bases of heat pumps. Budivelnye konstrukcii. Kyiv, 2013. Is. 77. P. 265-269.
- Morklyanуk B. V., Fartushnyi A. S., Shapoval V. G. Temperature field at the base of a flat collector of a heat pump of finite dimensions. Prospects for the development of mining and underground construction: mater. V Intern. scientific-techn. conf. "Power engineering. Ecology. Man" (conference of young scientists – graduate students and undergraduates). Kyiv, 2015. P. 53-57.
- Morklyanуk B. V., Fartushnyi A. S., Shapoval V. G. Thermal fields in the ground base formed during heat exchange between the base and four u-shaped collectors of the heat pump of unlimited length. Prospects development of mining and underground construction: mater. V Intern. scientific-techn. conf. "Power engineering. Ecology. Man" (conference of young scientists – graduate students and undergraduates). Kyiv, 2013. P. 49-53.
- Oleynikova Ye. N. Research and optimization of heat pump plants in the structure of CCGT-CHP schemes: dis. … Cand. Tech. Sciences: 05.14.14. Moscow, 2015. 164 p.
- Morklyanyk B., Fartushnyy A. Simulation of the Impact of Work of Heat Pumps on the Frost Heaving of the Base Soil. Econtechmod: аn International Quarterly Journal on economics of technology and modeling processes. Lublin; Rzeszow, 2015. Vol. 04, No. 2. P. 71-74.
- Morklyanyk B. V. The Heat Pumps Foundation Design Calculation Aspects. Academic Journal of Science. 2013. Vol. 02, Nо. 01. Р. 283-288.
- Protsenko P., Morklyanyk B. Identification of additional strain of foundations during the work of the heating pumps. 5th International Conference of Young Scientists GAC-2013. Lviv, 2013. P. 156-157.
- Protsenko P., Morklyanyk B. The impact of heating pumps on soil foundation. 5th International Conference of Young Scientists GAC-2013. Lviv, 2013. P. 154-155.