Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2018 №19: 173-176
ACCURACY OF COUNTING OF LEVELING RODS
I. Rii, Candidate of Economic Sciences (PhD)
O. Bochko, Candidate of Economic Sciences (PhD)
Lviv National Agrarian University
The technique of studying the accuracy of checking rack rods using numeri-cal levelers is considered, depending on the increase in the leveling of the visual tube and the distance to the rod, which allows to determine this accuracy regard-less of the error in the re-focus of the tube, the angle of the non-horizontal incision beam, the vertical refraction, the curvature of the Earth, and others like that. The greatest influence on precision of high-precision geometric leveling is the vertical refraction and non-horizontality of the leveling beam.
The increase in the leveling of the visual tube and the distance to the rod af-fects the accuracy of the counting of the rack rods. A methodology is proposed that allows us to determine the accuracy of the checkmark rack counting regard-less of the error in the re-focusing of the tube, the angle of the non-horizontal inci-sion of the sight beam, the vertical refraction, the curvature of the Earth, and oth-ers like that. The studies were performed using the South DL 202 and Sprinter 150 M levelers, with an increase in the sight tube of 32 and 24 times and the mean square error of self-installing line of vision 0.5’and 0.8". Observations were carried out in gloomy and changing weather conditions at a temperature of 12–15 ° С, with a temperature change of no more than 1 ° С per hour, the image of the rods was practically calm. Therefore, errors 3 and 5 are unimportant. And errors 1, 2, and 4 will be removed in the countdown, because scoring is done practically at the same time. This research technique can be used not only for digital levelers, but also for optical ones.
digital leveler, level rod, error, counting
- Afanasyev V. A. Optical measurements: textbook. Moskow: Nedra, 1968. 255 p.
- Baran P.I. Engineering geodesy: monograph. Kyiv: PIP "VIPOL", 2012. 618 p.
- Instructions for leveling I, II, III and IV classes. Moskow: Nedra, 1990. 167 p.
- Instruction on topographic surveying at scale 1: 5000, 1: 2000, 1: 1000, 1: 500. Kyiv: GUGK, 1999. 156 p.
- Methods and instruments of high-precision geodetic measurements in construction / V. D. Bolshakov and others; ed. V. D. Bolshakov. Moskow: Nedra, 1976. 335 p.
- Plotnikov V. S. Geodetic instruments: textbook. Moskow: Nedra, 1987. 396 p.
- Handbook of engineering geodesy. Under the Society / P. I. Baran and others; ed. N. G. Vidueva. Kyiv: Vyshcha school, 1978. 376 p.
- Chebotarev A. S. Geodesy: textbook. Moskow: Publishing house of geodetic literature, 1955. Ch. 1. 627 p.
- Chebotarev A. S., Selikhanovich V. G., Sokolov M. N. Geodesy: textbook. Moskow: Publishing house of geodetic literature, 1962. Ch. 2. 614 p.