Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2018 №19: 155-159
FEATURES OF THE SYSTEM OF STATE REGISTRATION OF LAND PLOTS IN UKRAINE
M. Stupen, Doctor of Economic Sciences
Lviv National Agrarian University
The article describes modern features of state registration of land plots. Determined that reliable and timely information on registration and cadastral registration of land plots and other real estate objects is extremely important for the management of land resources, despite the fact that this is the development of sustainable agriculture or management of the development of metropolitan areas. Noted that state registration of the state land cadastre and the state register of real rights to real estate are technologically interconnected, but function as independent basic informational resources. The list of shortcomings of the work of the modern land cadastre was revealed.
The necessity of development of a network of centers for the provision of administrative services has proved. Effective interaction of such centers with the state land cadastre system is possible only after the implementation of scientifically grounded decisions on the improvement of each of these systems. This is necessary for the creation and introduction of a unified registration accounting procedure, as well as improvement of the organizational and legal form of registration of rights and cadastral accounting of real estate objects, in particular land plots. The information system of the state land cadastre and the register of rights to immovable property are subject to unification. The existence of a single registration and registration procedure will lead to the introduction of a set of administrative, regulatory and information measures.
The list of tasks was provided for ensuring the synchronized operation of the system of state land cadastre with other departments. The development and improvement of state registration and cadastral accounting will increase the effi-ciency of land use at all administrative-territorial levels, as the work of all state bodies directly depends on the efficiency, reliability and relevance of the cadastral and legal information they receive.
land cadastre, state territory, land system, registration system
- On the State Land Cadastre of Ukraine: Law of Ukraine dated July 7, 2011, No. 3613-VI. Bulletin of the Supreme Council of Ukraine. 2012. No. 8. Art. 61.
- On the state registration of real rights to immovable property and their encumbrances: Law of Ukraine dated December 25, 2015, No. 1127. Bulletin of the Supreme Council of Ukraine. 2016. No. 2. Art. 108. 6.
- On amendments to certain laws of Ukraine regarding clarification of the powers of notaries and peculiarities of registration of inherent real rights to agricultural land: Law of Ukraine dated March 5, 2015, No. 247 – VIII. Bulletin of the Supreme Council of Ukraine. 2015. No. 21. Art. 141.
- Yermolenko V.М., Isachenko N.V. Organizational and legal support of the system of registration of real rights to real estate and their encumbrances: monograph. Kyiv: Comprint, 2013. 276 p.
- Martin A.G. Formation of the cadastral registration system in Ukraine: monograph. Kyiv: Medinform, 2015. 580 p.
- Palchuk V. Features of the development of a network of centers for the provision of administrative services in Ukraine. Ukraine: events, facts, comments. 2017. No. 9. P. 36-45. URL: http: //nbuviap.gov.ua/images/ukraine/2017/ukr9.pdf. – Title from the screen.
- Lisova T. Topical issues of state registration of rights to land. Public Administration: Theory and Practice. 2013. Issue 2. P. 144-149. URL: http://www.kbuapa.kharkov.ua/e-book/putp/2013-2/doc/3/07.pdf.