Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2018 №19: 144-146
ARCHITECTURAL AND PLANNING COMPOSITION OF THE DE-VELOPMENT OF RURAL SETTLEMENTS OF UKRAINE
О. Silnyk, Candidate of Architecture, Associate Professor at the Department of Architecture and Planning of rural settlements
Lviv National Agrarian University
Today in our country there is a reform of agriculture, which is reflected in the standard of living of peasants, the general plans of rural settlements are being updated. Important in this process is the study of the experience of creating rural settlements and their stages of existence. Identification of regularities in the ele-ments of planning, management, ethnic characteristics of the population, natural conditions is the next step in solving the simulation of future village life.
The article is devoted to the research of rural settlements of western Ukraine, namely, the peculiarities of the formation of their architectural and plan-ning composition. The feature of architectural and planning construction of rural settlements is highlighted. The key elements of the architectural and planning structure of villages and the patterns of their combination into a single planning space are revealed. The significance of sacral buildings in the rural planning struc-ture is considered. The regularities of the interconnection of natural and artificial elements during the planning and reconstruction of villages are analyzed. The val-ue of the individuality of the settlement silhouette is highlighted – the visual fea-tures of its perception, and its individual parts – streets, squares, quarters, build-ings, elements of the natural environment, etc. Taking into account a number of factors, such as natural and mental components during the reconstruction of rural settlements, will allow them to preserve their unique identity and integrity. Proper organization of all necessary processes on the territory of the settlement will ena-ble the population to provide comfortable conditions for both living and rest, and for work.
architectural and planning structure, village structure, functional zone, composi-tional axis, compositional accent, functional zone, natural environment, streets, squares, village silhouette
- Bogdanov V. Artemenko V., Baskakova V., Solomin Y. Planning of rural settlements - Moscow: Kolos, 1980. - From 380.
- Vinshu I. Architectural and planning organization of rural settlements: educational. for high schools. Moscow, 1986. - From 292.
- Gabrel M. The spatial organization of city-planning systems; National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Institute of Regional Studies - Kyiv: A.S.S., 2004. 395 p.
- Gnes L. Natural-Landscape Factors in Planning of Ukrainian Village. Visnyk of Lviv National Agrarian University: Architecture and Agricultural Construction. Dublyani 2017. - No. 18. 127 - 131 p.
- ДБН Б.2.4-1-94. Planning and building rural settlements. Publishing house "UkrhhBudinform" - 1994.
- Cassina N. Improvement of rural settlements. - Kiev: Builder, 1984. - Since 195.
- 7. Kolodrubskaya O. Sustainable development of suburban territories (on the example of the Western region of Ukraine) Modern problems of architecture and urban planning. - 2012. Exp. 29. 239-244 p.
- Loik G., Shulga Y. The village of Ukrainian architectural tradition / G.Loyk, Architecture: Sb. sciences works. - 2003. No. 486. Lviv: National University "Lviv Polytechnic". 348 - 359s.
- http://www.mvk.if.ua/gplm (Official site of the city of Ivano-Frankivsk)
- http://mykolaiv-rda.gov.ua/generalni-plani-naselenih-punktiv-mikolayivskogo-rayonu-lvivskoyi-oblasti/ (The official website of the Mykolayiv district of Lviv region)
- https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A0%D1%83%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%BD_(%D1%81%D0%BC%D1%82) (Wikipedia)