Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2018 №19: 126-131
HARMONIZATION PROBLEMS OF THE ARCHITECTURAL ENVIRONMENT AND ENHANCING THE ECOLOGICAL STATE OF THE RURAL AREAS IN UKRAINE
Kiuntsli R., PhD of Philology
Stepaniuk A., PhD of Architecture
Lviv National Agrarian University
AnnotationThe creation of separate eco-settlements in Ukraine does not solve the problem of harmonization of the architectural environment and improvement of the ecological state due to lack of manufacturing , which should also be functioning according to the laws of harmony between human and nature. Harmonization of the architectural environment of the Ukrainian village and the improvement of the ecological state of the rural areas require a comprehensive solution to this problem, which involves the following steps: giving Ukrainian peasants maximum freedom in production activities; creation of a middle class in a village; recreation of the system built by historical evolution; planning of rural settlements on the basis of regional traditions of the Ukrainian village; construction of facilities processing hazardous waste and state control over their operation; support of alternative energy sources at the legislative and financial levels ; creation of a network of waste collection and utilization points. One of the most important tasks for the improvement of agro-industrial production is the creation and support of the middle class, which in all developed countries is a guarantee of growth and stability of the economy. In Ukraine, it is necessary to set up domestic production and technical exploitation of small agricultural machinery. Promotion of the development of green tourism and rural tourism is an important component of the revival of the Ukrainian village and the increase of rural jobs. There is a deep demographic crisis in Ukraine, especially in the countryside. Bring the youth back into the village, to give them work, to improve the cultural and living conditions is the primary task of our state. This is the responsibility of administrative and territorial reform. It is also necessary to improve and implement the support program for young families and large families.
rural settlement, harmonization of architectural environment, ecological settlement, rural territories, improvement of ecological status
- Agrarian reform in Ukraine. Legislative acts, normative and methodological documents (1990-1996). / ed. acad. UAAN M. Zubtsia. Kiev, 1996. 332 p.
- The highest in the world! Visit your home town of "Emmental" Cheese. URL: https://4travel.jp/travelogue/10850176 // 4travel.jp.
- Paradise on Earth is already built. "City of the Sun" - the Latvian settlement Amatciems (photo). URL: http://vsviti.com.ua/makepeaple/39824
- Generic land. Birthplace of Ukraine. Information portal of the Commonwealth of the generators of generic places. http://www.rpu.org.ua/index.php/uk/rodove-pomistia.
- A.V. Stepanyuk . Models of perspective development of the architectural and planning structure of the central villages of the primary settlement system. Visnyk of Lviv National Agrarian University: Architecture and Agricultural Construction. 2009. No. 10. P. 183 - 189.
- A.V. Stepanyuk . Organization of new and reconstruction of existing residential formations of the village territory under the conditions of agrarian reform. Bulletin of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic": Architecture. 2000. No. 410. p. 259-264.