Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2018 №19: 101-104
THE BEARING CAPACITY OF DRILL-IMPACT REINFORCED CONCRETE MICROPILES WITH CONSOLIDATED BOTTOM ON THE ACTION OF VERTICAL LOAD
Hnatiuk O., Candidate of Engineering Science
Lapchuk M., Senior teacher
Lviv National Agrarian University
The experimental tests of drill-impact reinforced concrete micropiles with consolidated bottom, the theoretical calculation of the investigated samples by different methods and a comparative analysis of their results has been carried out. The analysis of the estimated and experimental data indicates that the bearing ca-pacity of the micropiles, determined by the theoretical calculation, is lower com-pared with the experimental data. The possibility of practical use of drill-impact reinforced concrete micropiles with consolidated bottom instead of their enlarged toe on the basis of the results of theoretical calculations and experimental research is explored. Developed safe methods for conducting foundation piles using piles. The arrangement of the sealed slaughter gives an increase in the microfiber's bearing capacity by 20%, but is 15% lower than that of the bifurcated micropale with a common heel. Consequently, it can be said that drill-hole reinforced concrete micropoles with compressed siege in certain engineering and geological conditions can be successfully used instead of similar microparticles with a device for propagation through a mechanical distributor. The analysis of stress-strain state and bearing capacity of boron-bearing microporous with compacted slaughter, determined by the method with the change of various parameters of compacted slaughter, showed that:
- in all cases the bearing capacity of the drilling-reinforced concrete microfiber with the common sink was determined by the bearing capacity of the compacted layer Fv2;
- an increase in the diameter of the piles from 0,2 to 0,4 m and the initial height (volume) of the gravel rubbed leads to an increase in their bearing capacity, respectively, at 96 and 122%.
drill-impact reinforced concrete micropiles, consolidated bottom, bearing capacity, geotechnical conditions, theoretical calculations, experimental researches
- Guidelines for the design and installation of foundations in the compacted pits / NIIOSP them. N.M. Gersevanova Gosstroy USSR. Moscow: stroiizdat, 1981. 56 p.
- DBN V.2.1-10-2009 "Fundamentals and foundations of constructions. Main design concepts "with a change of 1.2. Kyiv: Minregionstroy of Ukraine, 2009. 96 p.
- Zotsenko ML, Kovalenko VI, Yakovlev AV and others Engineering geology. Mechanics of soils, foundations and foundations: textbook. Poltava: PNTU, 2004. 568 p.
- PP BKF Osnova. URL: http://pposnova.lviv.ua/buronabuvni.html.
- DSTU B V.2.1-27: 2010 Pali. Determination of bearing capacity based on the results of field trials / State Committee of Ukraine for Urban Development and Architecture. Kyiv: Ukrrahbudinform, 2011. 14 p.