Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2018 №19: 84-89
THE WORKING PECULIARITIES OF THE GLUED WOODEN BEAMS UNDER THE CONDITIONS OF SLANTING BEND
Gomon S., Candidate of Engineering Science
Pavluk A., graduate student
National University of Water Enviromental Engineering
The article presents the results of experimental studies on the bearing capacity and deformity of glue laminated beams under the conditions of straight and unsymmetrical bending. The main issues are as follows, the description of research methodology and theoretic prototypes in PC “Lira 9.6”, analysis and processing of the research results, comparison of theoretical data with experimental calculations.
Experimental and theoretical studies of rain-fed beams under conditions of oblique and direct bends were made, new experimental and theoretical data of their stiffness were obtained.
The article presents the results of experimental studies on the bearing capacity and deformity of glue laminated beams the conditions of straight and unsymmetrical bending. The results will give the opportunity to design wooden constructions taking into account the profound knowledge on material capacity as well as the working peculiarities of its components, which will lead to a more practical cross section of structural components.
wood, caring capacity, slanting bend, deformation, strain, stiffness
- Vasylenko V. B. Strength and deformability of Z-type perforated summers under slanting bend conditions. Thesis for the degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences: 05.23.01. Rivne, 2015. 207 p.
- Fedorov D. F. Deformability and crack resistance of biaxial bended rectangular reinforced concrete beams considering the nonlinear properties of concrete. Thesis for the degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences: 05.23.01. Poltava, 2012. 199 p.
- Romashko V. M. Deformation and force model of concrete and reinforced concrete resistance. Monograph. Rivne, 2016. 424 p.
- Delova M.I. Deformation of bent glue laminated wooden elements under static loading. Thesis for the degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences: 05.23.01. Kursk, 2001. 165 p.
- Sasovskyj, T.A. The stress-stain condition of the glue laminated beams under the low-cycle load regime. Thesis for the degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences: 05.23.01. Rivne, 2016. 209 p.
- State Construction Norms of Ukraine. DBN V.2.6-161: 2017 Constructions of houses and buildings. Wooden constructions. Substantive provisions. Kyiv, 2017. 111 p.
- Gomon S.S., Pavluk A.P. Work of the wooden beams in terms of slanting bend. Resource effective materials, constructions, structures and buildings. Collected Works, vol. 31, Rivne, NUWMNRU, 2015. p. 422-428 .
- Gomon S.S., Pavluk A.P. The working peculiarities of the glued wooden beams under the conditions of slanting bending for the effect of one-time and repeated loads. Resource effective materials, constructions, structures and buildings. Collected Works, vol. 34, Rivne, NUWMNRU, p.118-128.
- Gomon S.S., Pavluk A.P. Study on working peculiarities of glue laminated beams under conditions of slanting bending. Underwater technology. Kyiv, 2017. Vol.7. p.42-48.
- Gomon S.S., Pavluk A.P. Stiffness solid wood beams in terms of direct and slanting bend. Resource saving technology in designing, land management and construction: materials of the All-Ukrainian science – practice internet conf. from international participation. Kremenchug, KRNU, 2017. p. 191-202.
- Sukharev I.P. Experimental methods deformation and strength studies. Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 1987. 212 p.