Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2018 №19: 74-78
THE EFFECT OF GREENHOUSING OF SOILS ON THE BUILDING FOUNDATIONS FUNCTION IN THE USE OF HEAT PUMPS
Morklianyk B., Doctor of Engineering
Protsenko P., graduate stu
National University "Lviv Polytechnic"
Investigations of factors influencing the foundations of structures during frosty soiling of soils have been carried out. During the designing of the bases and foundations, in which the collectors of heat pumps are located, it must be taken into account the distribution of temperature fields. A common disadvantage of the methods of finite differences and finite elements is the inability to calculate fields in unbounded domains (a ground arrays are precisely this areas). For the forecast-ing of the temperature fields in the paper it is used the approach, the essence of which is to construct a fundamental solution of tasks of the thermal conductivity and further, using the principle of superposition, finding the temperature fields for the specific cases of interest. It is presented the obtained fundamental solution that is necessary to determine the temperature field in the base of the planar collector of a heat pump. It means that it was solved the problem of determining the temperature field of two-dimensional (flat) point source of temperature, which is located inside the halfspace.
It was investigated that the freezing of soils causes significant influence on the strength and deformability of the foundations of buildings and structures. In order to predict the characteristics of ejection of the base, it is necessary to determine a number of normative values of the initial soil indexes. For the design of foundations with possible freezing of the foundation, it is necessary to investigate the distribution and movement of moisture in the soil layers. The research results can be used during the design and calculation of foundations and foundations of buildings and structures due to the cyclic freezing-freezing effect on the work of heat pumps.
heat pump, cyclic freezing–thawing, collector
- Vyalov S.S. Rheology of frozen soils / S.S. Vyalov; Ed. V.N. Razbegin. - M.: Stroyizdat, 2000. - 464 p .: Fig. - Bibliography: p. 460.-ISBN 5-274-02186-7.
- Grebenets V.I., Rogov V.V. Engineering permafrost: Textbook. - Moscow: Publishing House of Moscow University, 2000, 96 p.
- Engineering geocryology. Reference Guide / Ed. Ershov E.D. - Moscow: Nedra, 1991, 439 p.
- Laboratory methods of study of frozen rocks / Ed. Ershov E.D. - Moscow: Publishing House of Moscow University, 1986, 210 p.
- Methods of geocryological research. Ed. E.D. Ershov. - Moscow: Publishing House of Moscow University, 2004, 503 p.
- Fundamentals of Geocryology. Part 5. Engineering geocryology. - Moscow: Publishing House of Moscow University, 1999, 526 p.
- Roman L.D. Mechanics of frozen soils. - Moscow: Nauka-Interperiodika, 2002, 426 p.
- SNiP 2.02.04-88. Building regulations. Foundations and foundations on permafrost soils. - Moscow: TsITP Gosstroy USSR, 1990, 56 p.
- Khrustalev L.N. The fundamentals of geotechnics in the cryolithozone .- Moscow: Publishing House of Moscow University, 2005, 542 p.
- Khrustalev L.N., Parmuzin S.Yu., Emelyanova L.V. Reliability of the northern infrastructure in a changing climate. - Moscow: University Book, 2011, 260 p.
- Tsytovich N.A. Mechanics of frozen rocks. - Moscow: Higher School, 1973, 448 p.
- Kezdi A. Handbook of Soil Mechanics / A. Kezdi. - Publisher: VEB, 1969. - Vol. I. - 258 p.
- Miansari M. Application of he’s variational iteration method to nonlinear heat transfer equations / M. Miansari, D. Ganji, M. Miansari // Physics Let-ters A. – 2008. – Vol. 372. – No. 6. – P. 779–785.
- Morklyanyk B. Simulation of the Impact of Work of Heat Pumps on the Frost Heaving of the Base Soil / B. Morklyanyk, A. Fartushnyy // Econ-techmod: аn International Quarterly Journal on economics of technology and modeling processes. – Lublin-Rzeszow, 2015. – Vol. 04, No. 2. – P. 71–74.
- Morklyanyk B. V. The Heat Pumps Foundation Design Calculation Aspects / B. V. Morklyanyk // Academic Journal of Science. – 2013. – Vol. 02. – Nо. 01. – Р. 283–288.