Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2018 №19: 226-231
STREAMLINING THE TERRITORY OF NEWLY ESTABLISHED FARMS. PLACING PRODUCTION CENTERS AND SETTLEMENTS
Y. Shkurchenko, Candidate of Technical Sciences (PHD)
Z. Kotyk, Candidate of Technical Sciences (PHD)
Lviv Politechnie National University
In every village or town country side there are certain industrial and busi-ness enterprises based on their spatial location relative to housing development creates appropriate hygienic condition, conditions of work and life of residents.
The process of restructuring of the existing and construction of new set-tlements is done on the zoning of the territory, which entered the theory and prac-tice of planning of settlements.
On every economy the organization of territory and use of earths must be conducted taking info account the ecological requirements – by earths, relief, by muddiness of territory, with limitations by the conditioned landscape features, by measures on mastering and improvement of agricultural lands. The project of or-ganization of territory takes into account the specific features of the accrued en-terprises in the use of earths of different forms of own, which are in the economy, and also credible changes in land-tenure, in connection with subsequent his devel-opment and growing shallow in a transitional period.
The sorting area of arable land new rural enterprises is creating conditions for improving local farming culture, restoration and enhancement of soil fertility and on this basis, gross agricultural production and efficient use of equipment and manpower.
As a result, the research identified the key requirements for the system of crop rotation. The necessary things of soil conditions and area of a single field is a prerequisite yield crops, times of planting, cultivation.
There are the main directions of increasing volumes of production obtained on agricultural lands. To protect the soil from erosion, restoration of fertility and increase productivity encouraged to apply contour reclamation area organization that combines technological methods of growing crops and land resources of dif-ferentiation of land groups.
streamlining areas, arable land, reformed agricultural enterprises, sorting area, working area
- State sanitary rules for the planning and development of human settlements, CH17396 №173-96. Order of the Minister of Health of 19.06.1996. URL: https://dnaop.com/ html/2375/doc-DСП_173-96.
- State building regulations. DBN 360-92. Town-planning. Planning and building of urban and rural settlements. URL: http://dbn.co.ua/load/normativy/dbn/ dbn_360_92_ua/1-1-0-116.
- Stypen M. G. Use of settlements. Lviv: LDAU, 2000. 359 p.
- Myczaj M. A., Pasternak V. I. Formation of a system of agricultural land organi-zations in the process of a land reform. Lviv: LDAU, 1997. 31 p.
- Tretyak A. N. Fundamentals of effective organization and usage of land be land management. Chernivci: Vid Dnistra do Karpat, 1992. 88 p.
- Zastavnyj F. D. Population of Ukraine. Lviv: Kray, 1993. 224 p.