Procedure of reviewing
- Reviewing helps the author to improve the quality of his/her scientific article, as well as gives grounds for the editorial board to make decision about its publication or rejection.
- Review of each article is made by independent reviewers.
- Reviewing is made in the mode of “double-blind review process”, i.e. reviewers and authors cannot identify one another.
- A review is an appropriately filled form with compulsory list of remarks to the article.
- Editorial board gives the remarks directly to the author of the article.
- The article is not published in case of two negative reviews or refusal of the author to make corrections in its text.