REQUIREMENTS TO THE ARTICLES
in the Journal of Lviv National Agrarian University
(specialized publication, list of specialized scientific publications in Ukraine, Order of the MES of Ukraine of March 9, 2016, №241, suppl. 9;
Order of the MES of Ukraine of May 16, 2016, №512, suppl. 12)
- Parameters of the text: text type – 14-point Times New Roman, line spacing of the main text – 1,5.
- Page parameters – A4 (210´297 mm) – margins: top – 2 cm. bottom – 2 cm, right – 3 cm, left – 1,5 cm, portrait orientation.
- Text language: Ukrainian, English.
- Compulsory elements of the article:
4.1. UDC index.
4.2. Title of the article – 14-point, capital letters, line spacing – 1,0, center justification.
4.3. Initials and surname of the author(s), scientific degree, job place – 14-point, line spacing – 1,0, center justification, italic type.
4.4. Summaries in Ukrainian and English (lot less than 1800 printed chars, including key words (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of January 15, 2018 № 32, sub-paragraph 4 of the paragraph 6), which shortly reveal idea of the article without repetition of its title. Type – 12-point, line spacing – 1,0.
- Rubricating (rubrics should be printed in bold type and composed into the text):
5.1. Problem setting. The rubric names the problem generally and its relation to important scientific or practical tasks.
5.2. Analysis of the recent researches and publications, which initiated solution of the problem. The author takes the works as the base to determine the aspects of the general problem, which have not been solved before and devotes his/her article to its solution.
5.3. Task setting – defining goals of the research.
5.4. Main results. A complete argumentation of the obtained scientific results.
5.5. Conclusions of the research and prospects of the further investigations in the defined direction.
5.6. References (not less than 5 entries with obligatory referring in the text), designed according to the DSTU standards 8302:2015 “Information and documents. Reference list (not less than 5 entries with compulsory referring in the text), designed according to the standard DSTU 8302:2015 “Information and documentation. References. General requirements and rules of completing” (see guideline for authors).
- Design of graphic material: computer-made or scanned figures, are composed in the text, within the scope of the matrix; tables are also composed into the text. Graphic materials: computer-made or scanned figures should be composed into the text within the matrix; tables are also composed into the text.
- Submitting of the materials: the article and application for publication of the article in the Journal of LNAU (see booklet) are sent in separate documents by e-mail.
- Editorial staff secures a qualified review of the submitted materials. After approval of the article for publication in the Journal of LNAU, its author makes payment for publishing services and sends a short English translation of the article (two pages A4, 14-point, line spacing – 1,5 (approximately 4000 printed chars). The version should include the following rubrics: “Problem setting”, “Main results”, “Conclusions”.
- Publication of the article in the Journal of LNAU is paid according to the number of pages (40 UAH/page). Editorial staff has the right to change price of a page in case of increase of price for expendable materials. Any question concerning payment can be specified after recommendation of the article to publication.
- Texts of the articles, tables, graphic material and formulas are protected by the copyright law. Republishing and translations of the articles are allowed under authors’ consent.
- Authors of the article are responsible for consistency of the facts, quotations, proper names, geographical names, titles of enterprises, organizations, establishments and other information. Ideas, presented in the published articles, can contradict with the ideas of editorial staff and do not impose any obligation on it.
- Articles, not designed in accordance with the mentioned requirements, will be not published.
- Send articles to the address:
Contact telephone number for more information about articles publication:
Chief of the editorial-publishing department – Skosarova Nataliia Viktorivna