REQUIREMENTS TO THE ARTICLES
in the Journal of Lviv National Agrarian University
(specialized publication, list of specialized scientific publications in Ukraine, Order of the MES of Ukraine of March 9, 2016, №241, suppl. 9;
Order of the MES of Ukraine of May 16, 2016, №512, suppl. 12)
- Parameters of the text: text type – 14-point Times New Roman, line spacing of the main text – 1,5.
- Page parameters – A4 (210´297 mm) – margins: top – 2 cm. bottom – 2 cm, right – 3 cm, left – 1,5 cm, portrait orientation.
- Text language: Ukrainian, English.
- Compulsory elements of the article:
4.1. UDC index.
4.2. Title of the article – 14-point, capital letters, line spacing – 1,0, center justification.
4.3. Initials and surname of the author(s), scientific degree, ORCID ID, job place – 14-point, line spacing – 1,0, center justification, italic type.
4.4. Abstracts in Ukrainian and English (lot less than 1800 printed chars, including key words (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of January 15, 2018 № 32, sub-paragraph 4 of the paragraph 6), which shortly reveal idea of the article without repeting its title. Type – 12-point, line spacing – 1.
- Rubricating (rubrics should be printed in bold type and composed into the text):
5.1. Problem setting. The rubric names the problem generally and its relation to important scientific or practical tasks.
5.2. Analysis of recent researches and publications, which initiated solution of the problem. The author takes the works as the basis to determine some aspects of the general problem, which have not been solved before and devotes his/her article to its solution.
5.3. Task setting – defining goals of the research.
5.4. Main results. Substantiation of the obtained scientific results.
5.5. Conclusions of the research and prospects of the further investigations in the defined direction.
5.6. References (not less than 5 entries with obligatory referring in the text [1, pp. 58-60]), designed according to the standard DSTU 8302:2015 “Information and documentation. References. General requirements and rules of completing” (see guideline for authors), and English translation of the references following the same standard.
- Design of graphic material: computer-made or scanned figures, are composed in the text, within the scope of the matrix; tables are also composed into the text. Graphic materials: computer-made or scanned figures should be composed into the text within the matrix; tables are also composed into the text.
- 7. Submitting the materials: the article and application form for the article publication in the Journal of LNAU (see form sheet) are sent in separate documents by e-mail.
- Editorial staff guarantees a qualified review of the submitted materials. After approval for publication in the Journal of LNAU, the article author makes payment for publishing services.
- Article size should be not less than 10 pages. Publication of the article in the Journal of LNAU is paid according to the number of pages (45 UAH/page). Editorial staff has the right to change price of a page in case of increase of the expendable materials costs. Articles of post-graduate students of Lviv National Agrarian University are published in the Journal free of charge. The Journal copy is send by Nova Poshta (paid by the receiver). Any question concerning payment can be specified after the article is recommended to publication.
- Texts of the articles, tables, graphic material and formulas are protected by the copyright law. Republishing and translations of the articles are allowed under authors’ consent.
- Authors of the article are responsible for consistency of the facts, quotations, proper names, geographical names, titles of enterprises, organizations, establishments and other information. Ideas, presented in the published articles, can contradict with the ideas of editorial staff and do not impose any obligation on it.
- The following general rules should be followed when typing:
A non-breaking space (simultaneous pressing the Ctrl + Shift + Space) is used to separate the signs and letters for the designation of volumes, parts, paragraphs, page numbers, etc. from the following figure (Vol. 7; Part 23; § 5; No. 34; P. 28-30); conventional notation of the units of measures from the previous figure (45 pounds; 150 UAH; 32 km; 6 million; 45 thousand); initials and the surname (V.A. Lavrenov); before names and surnames (Mrs. Natalka, V. Vinnychenko), before geographical names (Chernivtsi, Moryntsi);
Paired quotes should be used («»)
- Articles, not designed in accordance with the mentioned requirements, will be not published.
- Send articles to the address:
Contact telephone number for more information about articles publication:
Chief of the editorial-publishing department – Skosarova Nataliia