ADVERTISING ONLINE COMMUNICATIONS AS THE MEANS TO PROMOTE COMMODITIES IN THE INTERNET ENVIRONMENT

new site

This site is no longer updated!
The new website of the magazine is located at https://visnyk.lnup.edu.ua/

Visnyk LNAU: Economics of AIC 2021 №28: 192-195

ADVERTISING ONLINE COMMUNICATIONS AS THE MEANS TO PROMOTE COMMODITIES IN THE INTERNET ENVIRONMENT

Zdyrok M., lecturer
ORCID ID: 0000-0002-2509-0220
Levkovych I., lecturer
ORCID ID: 0000-0003-3832-1523
Stasiv N., lecturer
ORCID ID: 0000-0002-4249-1923
Stryi College of Lviv National Agrarian University
Dranus L., Candidate of Economics
ORCID ID: 0000-0002-6427-1315
Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University

https://doi.org/10.31734/economics2021.28.192

Annotation

Nowadays, advertising Internet communications have become extremely popular. Advertising planning and implementation skills are currently in the increasing demand. There are some suggestions that it is better to advertise «emotional» products and services using the emotional media, i.e.television, radio, or the Internet, and «rational» ones, namely in print, outdoor advertising, or on serious sites or radio stations. In spite of such an active development of technologies, people, their behavior, emotions, needs, desires still remain the main things. Behavioral economics and the concept of «mental accounting» explore and try to explain the opinions of consumers, their motivation and behavior in decision-making, including economic ones.

Internet advertising can include any type of advertising, the main distribution channel of which is the Internet. Such advertising, comparing to the traditional communication channels, has more advantages and is included in all elements of the complex of marketing communications. The main advantages of online advertising include the ability to reach any target audience, a variety of advertising formats and its relatively cheap cost. When using search engines, 70 % of users pay attention to advertising messages, 40 % – pay attention to advertising that is placed on websites, and 8 % when watching videos. The percentage of trust in online advertising is 33 %.

In this field, professionalism is very important, because the time when television advertising was popular over all other types is passing. The choice of advertising media has expanded significantly, as virtually every contact with the buyer, from packaging to public relations, is considered a potential means of advertising. This requires from managers to have much deeper knowledge of the principles of marketing communications planning.

Key words

advertising, online business, online communications

Full text

pdf

Link

1. Bagiev G. L., Tarasevich В. М., Ann H. Marketing / eds. G. L. Bagiev. Sankt-Peterburg, 2001. 701 с.
  2. Harkavenko S. S. Marketing: textbook. Kyiv: Libra, 2002. 712 p.
  3. Lytovchenko I. L., Pylypchuk V. P. Internet Marketing: Textbook. Kyiv: Center for Educational Literature, 2018. 184 p.
  4. Uspenskyi I. Encyclopedia of Internet business. Sankt-Peterburg, 2001. 432 p.
  5. Henson W. Internet Marketing. Moscow: UNITY, 2012. 71 p.
титулка Екон