Yavoriv National Natural Park

Khirivskyi P., Candidate of Biological Sciences
ORCID ID: 0000-0001-7246-9260
Panas N., Candidate of Biological Sciences
ORCID ID: 0000-0003-3737-6338
Lviv National Agrarian University

https://doi.org/10.31734/agronomy2019.01.028

Annotation

The work contains statistics on visiting the ecological trails and routes of Yavoriv NPP. These include: ecological cognitive trails and routes – "Ivan Franko's trail", "Krekhiv shrines", "Vereshchitsa", "Lelehkhivka", "Main European watershed", "Pigeons" and five bus and pedestrian routes: "Stradach – Black lakes", Roads of Roztochya: from Yanov to Krekhov","Yavoriv military field: past and present", "Yavoriv outskirts", "Janov's age history".

The contingent of visitors was analyzed during 2010–2017. The most numerous visitors were participants of conferences, seminars, pupils of Yavoriv, Zhovkva districts, students of Lviv higher educational institutions. The results of the research will help in the future to plan ecologically-comfortable recreational activities of the park.

The article describes the characteristics and provides an analysis of the proceeds from recreational excursion activities of the Yavoriv National Nature Park. It is revealed that the largest income of the nature conservation institution is provided by the zones of stationary recreation: "Vereshchitsa", "Lelehkhivka", "Oselya Roztochya".

Positive and negative tendencies of ecological paths and routes of Yavoriv NPP are determined. Tourism is gaining popularity, which organizes the celebration of events, actions, maintenance of the traditions and ceremonies of Yavoriv.

Popular places to visit the park’s guests are noted. These include: "Ivan Franko’s Trail" "Vereshchitsa", sacred complex of Stradetska Mountaineer. They have the largest recreational pressure. Accordingly, recommendations are made to keep them in a state of interest for tourists, while at the same time without disturbing the natural balance.

Key words

Yavoriv NPP, recreational objects, excursions, recreational activities, visitors

Full text

pdf

Link

1. Bilyak M. V., Godovanets O. B., Khirivsky P. P., Panas N. E., Lysak G. А. The role of Yavoriv NPP in improving the system of environmental education of students. Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference devoted to the 20th anniversary of the Yavoriv National Natural Park. Lviv, 2018. P. 235.
  2. Gertsov O. R. Development of ecotourism and assessment of the tourist movement in Yavoriv National Park. Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference devoted to the 20th anniversary of the Yavoriv National Natural Park. Lviv, 2018. P. 245.
  3. Zinko Yu. V., Kravchuk Ya. S., Malskaya M. P. Environmental and recreational and tourist aspects of Yavoriv NPP expansion. Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference devoted to the 20th anniversary of the Yavoriv National Natural Park. Lviv, 2018. P. 272.
  4. Lazurko M. S., Plesak S. M., Mirilo Z. R. Ecological and educational activities of Yavoriv NPP. Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference devoted to the 20th anniversary of the Yavoriv National Natural Park. Lviv, 2018. P. 284.
  5. Lubinets I. P., Stelmakh S. M., Bolshaya I. A. Chronicle of the nature of Yavoriv NPP. 2011. Vol. 11. 215 p.
  6. Lubinets I. P., Stelmakh S. M., Bolshaya I. A. Chronicle of the nature of Yavoriv NPP. 2012. Vol. 12. 208 p.
  7. Lubinets I. P., Stelmakh S. M., Bolshay I. A. Chronicle of the nature of Yavoriv NPP. 2013. Vol. 13. 247 p.
  8. Lubinets I. P., Stelmakh S. M., Bolshaya I. A. Chronicle of the nature of Yavoriv NPP. 2014. Vol. 14. 257 p.
  9. Lubinets I. P., Stelmakh S. M., Godovanets O. B. Chronicle of the nature of Yavoriv NPP. 2015. Vol. 15. 226 p.
  10. Bilyak M. V., Lubinets I. P., Stelmakh S. M. Chronicle of the nature of Yavoriv NPP. 2016. Vol. 16. 236 p.
  11. Bilyak M. V., Lubinets I. P., Stelmakh S. M. Chronicle of the nature of Yavoriv NPP. 2017. Vol. 17. 252 p.
  12. Bilyak M. V., Lubinets I. P., Stelmakh S. M. Chronicle of the nature of Yavoriv NPP. 2018. Vol. 18. 249 p.
титулка Екон