Visnyk LNAU: Economics of AIC 2018 №25: 155-158
THE DEVELOPMENT VECTORS OF THE «APM (AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS MARKET) LTD «SHUVAR» IN THE CONDITIONS OF COOPERATION
Bulyk O., Candidate of Economic Sciences
Lviv National Agrarian University
Nowadays, it is difficult for the producers of the small amount of products, like personal agricultural farms, to enter onto the sales markets by their own, because there appears to be a problem of their products certification. Different types of food markets establishing provides a faster goods advancement to the consumers and more complex satisfaction of the population needs with the foodstuffs. Thus, the concepts of the wholesale markets and agricultural cooperation are interconnected.
The fundamental directions of the wholesale markets establishment and activity consist in the following: firstly, universal ones appear, as well as, the specialized Wholesale Markets of the Agricultural Commodities (WMAC), for example, fruit and vegetable, fish, meat etc. markets, and then the wholesale markets of the district and regional level are being established, since they are closer to the commodity-producers. The state financial support is expedient to allot on the establishment of the subsidiaries of the agricultural products wholesale markets at places of the raw materials production, as well as, on the entire or partial reimbursement of the products storage expenses, and on the establishment and sustaining functional the system of the agricultural commodity-producers informational support.
In this case, it is possible to solve the problem by the mechanism of merging into the agricultural servicing cooperatives, which study basic rules of products raising, its certification, wrapping and packing up. The conditions of the different types of markets’ influence on the development of the agricultural cooperation is covered in the article. The classification of the wholesale food markets is given, according to the basic criteria of the activity carried out by them. The fundamental directions of the wholesale food markets step-by-step forming and activity is described. The reason for small commodity-makers cooperation with the purpose of providing the effective system for their products sales is substantiated. The establishing the network of the district agricultural commodity-producers’ harvesting-and-marketing and supply blocks on the cooperative foundations is a basis for the regional fresh products wholesale markets development is indicated. There is studied the Poland’s experience in establishing cooperation of the wholesale food markets. The advantages for establishing the wholesale markets subsidiaries in the places of the agricultural commodities production is argued.
cooperation, agricultural products, wholesale market, subsidiaries, development, production, commodity sales
- Gordienko V. I. Future – by wholesale markets. Offer. URL: http://propozitsiya.com/ua/maybutnie-za-optovimi-rinkami (Last accessed: 26.01. 2018).
- Malik M. Ya., Shpykulyak O. G. Development of entrepreneurship in the agrarian sector of the economy. Economy of the agroindustrial complex. 2006. N 4. P. 3–10.
- Ryndenko N. A. Foreign experience in the functioning of the wholesale markets for agricultural products. AgroSvit. 2010. N 21. P. 61–66.
- Salamin O. S. Formation and development of wholesale markets of agricultural products. Scientific herald LNUWMBT them. S. Z. Gzhytsky. 2014. T. 16. No. 1(58). Ch. 2. P. 115–122.
- Shpychak O. M. Prices, costs, profits of agricultural production and infrastructure of food markets of Ukraine. Kyiv: IAE, 2000. 585 p.