Visnyk LNAU: Economics of AIC 2018 №25: 119-122
STRATEGIC ASPECTS OF LOGISTIC SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT IN SUGAR BEET SUBCOMPLEX OF AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX
Lishchynska I., Post-graduate Student
Lviv National Agrarian University
Defined and justified the stage sequence of logistic flow transmission through the functional areas of sugar beet subcomplex of agro-industrial complex, namely: supply of raw materials, stocks, as an element of the logistics system, the storage system, transport system, production service, information communication and control.
A phased model for implementing an effective management strategy in solving the main administrative tasks for the logistic system in sugar beet subcomplex of agro-industrial complex has been developed as a result of research. The efficiency of using the proposed step-by-step model in the implementation of management strategies for solving management problems within the logistic system in sugar beet subcomplex of agro-industrial complex is proved.
For efficient interaction of the logistic systems properties with all stages of production and economic activity in sugar beet subcomplex of agro-industrial complex, a detailed analysis of all subsystems, their interconnection and determination of their interaction is required. Management of logistics systems in sugar beet subcomplex of agro-industrial complex requires development of the clear concept of views on the economic activity improvement through rationalization the management of material flows. Its main components, which are clearly expressed in the management principles are: making effective decisions based on economic compromises and taking into account interests of enterprises`various divisions, control, effective coordination in planning and managing productive coordination stocks in the planning and management of finished products stocks, implementation of the system approach principle when solving logistic problems, accounting for costs throughout the logistics chain, focusing on logistics as a factor in increasing competitiveness of the enterprise in terms of their impact on profits.
system, logistics, management of logistic systems, beet sugar subcomplex, agro-industrial complex, management strategies
- Bodnar V. S. Tendencies and prospects of sugar market in Ukraine. Sugar beets. 2017. N 1. P. 4–5.
- Kyrylyshen Ya. V. Improvement of information supply for the logistical system in a market economy. Modeling of a regional economy: collection of scientific works. Ivano-Frankivsk, 2012. N1(19). P. 45–50.
- Kolodiichuk V. A. Efficiency of logistical systems in grain branch of AIC: dissert. for Doctor of Economics degree. Lviv, 2015. 426 p.
- Krush P. V., Orliuk Yu. V. Theoretical fundamentals of management of material reserves of enterprises. Economic journal of NTUU “KPU”. URL: http://ev.fmm.kpi.ua/article/viewFile/108775/103718 (Last accessed: 27.03. 2018).
- Potapova N. A., Kachurovskyi S. V. Conceptual fundamentals of the mechanism of logistical management of AIC. Formation of a market economy: collection of scientific works. Kyiv, 2011. P. 202–207.