Visnyk LNAU: Economics of AIC 2018 №25: 65-70
OPTIMIZATION OF THE PROCESS OF MANAGEMENT OF FINANCIAL RESOURCES OF SUBJECTS OF ECONOMIC ACTIVITY
Skhidnytska H., Candidate of Economic Sciences
Sodoma R., Candidate of Economic Sciences
Lviv National Agrarian University
In modern conditions of management for the subjects of the agrarian sphere of management of financial resources is one of the key tasks in the adoption of effective managerial decisions. This problem is given special attention, as it is expedient for farms to provide, besides high indicators of solvency and profitability, and uninterrupted circulation of financial resources.
The article deals with the goals and objectives of the system of optimization of management of financial resources of economic entities, which will enable farms to form a single system of target indicators of profitability and solvency and within this system and build a system oriented towards profitability and solvency of economic valuation indicators.
It is proposed to optimize the process of cash flow management at the farms through the analysis of cash flows of the enterprise in the previous period, ensuring effective control of cash flows of the enterprise and full and reliable accounting of cash flows of the enterprise and the formation of necessary reporting, as well as planning of cash flows of the enterprise in terms of their different meanings.
The effectiveness of management decisions affects the final financial performance of business entities and increases the market value of enterprises and serves as the basis for the formation of a single system of target indicators of profitability, solvency and composition and structure of capital.
The schematic relationship between management of financial resources is shown on the basis of groups of goals of warehouse management and capital structure.
The stage-by-stage of financial diagnostics of structure and capital structure in a single technological process is offered.
cash flows, financial resources management, target indicators, profit, solvency, profitability, capital structure, financial resources
- Avdey O. K. Management of financial resources of enterprises of machine-building complex. Economic Bulletin of Donbass. 2012. N 3(29). P. 149–153.
- Blanck I. A. Financial management: training course. Kyiv: Nika-Center, Elga, 1999. 528 p.
- Blyzniuk O. P., Gorpynchenko A. P. Classification of sources of the financial resources of the enterprise formation. The Bulletin of the International Slavic University. 2012. N 2. P. 1–7.
- Vorobjov Y. M. Financial resources management in agrarian enterprises: monograph. Simpheropol: National Academy of Environmental Protection and Resort Construction (NАEPRC), 2009. 137 p.
- Guds O. Ye. Financial resourses of agricultural enterprises: monograph. Kyiv: NSC IAE, 2007. 578 p.
- Demjanenko M. Ya., Zuyeva O. I. Financial resourses of Ukrainian agricultural enterprises: theory and practice: monograph. Kyiv: NSC IAE, 2010. 190 p.
- Kirejtsev G. G., Aleksandrova M. M., Bardash S. V. et. al. The Financial Management. Kyiv: TSUL, 2002. 495 p.
- Nesterenko N. V., Rebrina D. M. The ways of improving the management of the enterprise financial resourses. The Bulletin of the Uman National University of the Gardening. 2014. N 3(16). P. 69–72.
- Pogosza N. V. Problematic aspects of the formation and using the financial resources of the enterprise under the conditions of recession in Ukraine. Bulletin of socio-economic research. 2012. N 2(45). P. 144–149.
- Podderiogin A. M. The Finance of Enterprises. Kyiv: KNEU, 2004. 546 p.
- Stetsiuk P. A. Strategy and tactics of financial resources management: monograph. Kyiv: NSC IAE, 2009. 370 p.
- Philimonenkov O. S. The Finance of Enterprises. Kyiv: IAPM, 2004. 328 p.