Visnyk LNAU: Economics of AIC 2018 №25: 56-60
ACTUAL ASPECTS OF IMPROVING THE COOPERATION OF UKRAINIAN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCERS ACCORDING TO INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE
Andrushko R., Candidate of Economic Sciences
Myrоnсhuk Z., Candidate of Economic Sciences
Lviv National Agrarian University
The experience of cooperative movement in developed countries has been explored and recommendations on its application in Ukraine have been developed taking into account European technical rules, norms and standards for agricultural products quality in order to increase the overall efficiency of the economy, improve the quality of goods and services. Innovative development of EU co-operation promotes the fact that during the first five years of the state, the state implements co-operative societies to finance administrative expenses and maintains specialists that help develop and apply new technologies for improving the quality of products within the cooperative association; cooperatives are given loans at preferential interest rates; In case of overproduction, cooperatives receive funding to remove surplus products from the market, which helps to balance demand and supply. European integration will help boost the productivity of the economy and the pace of technological modernization under the influence of competition in the European market and the free access to the latest technologies, capital and information; raising the skills of the labor force in the conditions of their free movement within the single market; creating a more favorable investment environment. In the EU, there are measures not only regarding state support for agricultural producers, production quotas, export subsidies, import tariff quotas, and intensive tariff and non-tariff protection of the domestic market. This system is more dynamic, as there are some changes both in the context of improving the common agricultural policy of the EU and in accordance with the dynamics of the negotiations taking place within the framework of the World Trade Organization. To integrate into the European Union, Ukraine needs to change the process of implementing economic and financial policies, abandon protectionist measures in the field of export-import operations, and legalize the shadow economy. This will open up opportunities for the development of cooperative relations.
cooperative, family cooperative, commodity cooperative
- Cooperation. Legal Encyclopedia: [in 6 t.] / Ed. count Y. S. Shemshuchenko (ed.) [And others]. Kyiv: Ukrainian Encyclopedia, 1998.
- Savitska O. P., Savitska N. V. State regulation of investment processes in Ukraine. Bulletin of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic". Management and Entrepreneurship in Ukraine: Stages of Development and Development Issues. 2011. N 714. P. 391–398.
- Bortnik K. O., Savitska O. P. Current Problems and Trends in the Development of Ukrainian Agriculture. Crimean Economic Bulletin. Simferopol. 2014. 1 (08) February, p. 1. P. 76–79.
- Lysa O. V. Information and analytical support of quality of agricultural products in increasing the competitiveness of the domestic agricultural market. Strategy of economic development: state, region, enterprise. Kherson: Helvetika, 2015. Т. 2. P. 300–312.
- Midyk I.-M. V. Methodological foundations of mathematical modeling of the evaluation of the quality of vegetable production. MOTROL. Commission of Motorization and Energetics in Agriculture. 2014. Vol. 16. N 4. P. 205–211.