Visnyk LNAU: Economics of AIC 2018 №25: 37-40
DIRECTIONS OF STATE SUPPORTING OF HOUSEHOLDSFARMING AS A NEW ELEMENT OF SOCIO-ECONOMIC SYSTEM IN ARCHITECTONICS OF AGRARIAN SECTOR
Fedyk O., Candidate of Economic Sciences
Lviv National Agrarian University
The peculiarity of the modern development of the national economy is the formation of a large sector of agricultural enterprises in the agrarian sector, which take on the resolution of significant problems of the rural population: the restoration of the peasantry as a social stratum of the population, the organization of self-employment, the provision of food needs, and the reception of additional monetary incomes. At the same time, the agricultural development hasn’t state support, developed in accordance with the specifics of the situational demand of consumers in the market and the needs of the enterprises of the processing industry, trying to withstand of market disturbance.
In the article describes organizational and economic mechanisms of sales management of products of households, which should provide the possibility of using state supporting in the field of development of rural areas. Households are a stable sector of the economy and due to state supporting, they can increase their production. But the state must assume the functions that are difficult to secure through the market mechanisms.
Мodern state agricultural policy should be supplemented by legal rules of an organizational and economic nature that will promote the development of households, although at this stage the state policy of supporting the agrarian sector concerns the support of only large agricultural manufacturers. That is why it is important to foresee the instruments and mechanisms of financial supporting of households, and the owners of households should become the initiators of the adoption of a targeted program for promoting rural households.
initiators of the adoption of a targeted program for promoting rural households. Key words: household’s development, agricultural products, mechanisms of state’s financial supporting, state agricultural politic
- Boyko V. I. To the problem of determining the mechanism of state support for producers of agrarian products. Economy of agroindustrial complex. 2010. No. 7. P. 37–39.
- Burlutskyi S. V. Social Support for Households: Theory and Practice: Monograph. Donetsk, 2012. 135 p.
- Prokopa I. V. Economy of the population in modern agrarian production and rural development. Kyiv: Institute of economy and forecasting NASU, 2011. 240 p.
- About personal peasant economy: Law of Ukraine № 742-IV of May 15, 2003. URL: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/742-15.
- Fedik O. V. Infrastructure provision of development of private subsidiary farms of Lviv region. Scientific herald of Lviv State University of Internal Affairs: High economic. 2012. Vol. 2. P. 398–405.