Visnyk LNAU: Economics of AIC 2018 №25: 21-26
PRODUCTIVE AGRICULTURAL COOPERATIVES OF LVIV REGION: CURRENT STATE, PROBLEMS AND WAYS TO OVERCOME THEM
Ilchuk V., Candidate of Economic Sciences
Institute of Agriculture Carpathian region NAAS
Based on the statistical data, we analyzed the state of development and economic results of the activity of the production of agricultural cooperatives in Lviv region. The main crops production cooperatives that engage in Lviv region include corn and potatoes. In the field of animal husbandry, agricultural cooperatives in the Lviv region are engaged in the production of milk, cattle meat and pigs.
Improving the efficiency of agricultural production cooperatives can be achieved through radical reform of the internal economic relations of p production by structuring on units introducing stimulus principles of motivation. For the purpose of effective farm production relations should be based on structural production units to form primary cooperatives in all fields of activity, and agricultural production cooperative converted to the association (association of primary cooperatives). The main document regulating economic and organizational relations of production association between primary cooperatives to be contracts for the production and sale of agricultural and industrial products and services. Similar relationships within the association between individual primary cooperatives should be governed by contracts for the sale of products or provision of services to each other.
cooperation, organization of agricultural production, agricultural cooperative, production cooperative
- Gorbonos F. V., Pavlenchik N. F. Restructuring the Economic Space of a Rural Territorial Unit as a Basis for the Development of Cooperatives. Cooperative Readings: Sb. Materials of Allukr. science-practice Conf., April 4–6, 2013. Zhytomyr: View of Zhytomyr National Agroecological University, 2013. P. 35–41.
- Zinovchuk V. V., Koriagina A. D. The economic essence of the notion "cooperation". Ukrainian co-operative society. 2010. No. 3. URL: http://www.ukrcoop-journal.com.ua (Last accessed: 26.04.2018).
- Borschevskyi V. V., Magas V. M. Agricultural Cooperatives: Market Development Mechanisms. Economy of AIC. 2014. No. 10. P. 14–19.
- Panteleymonenko A.O. Agrarian Cooperation of Ukraine: Theory and Practice: Monograph. Poltava: RVV START, 2008. 347 p.
- Gaetska-Kolotylo Ya. Z. Organizational legal forms of agricultural co-operation in Ukraine: author's abstract. dis for obtaining sciences. Degree Candidate lawyer Sciences. Kyiv, 2003. 18 p.
- Malik M. Y. Scientific and methodological support for the development of cooperation in the agrarian sector of the economy. Economy of the agroindustrial complex. 2010. No. 12. P. 103–108.
- Form-50 AG (by category of farms). Production and economic indicators of development of agricultural enterprises of Lviv region / The Main Department of Statistics in Lviv Oblast. Lviv, 2000-2017. 102 p.