Visnyk LNAU: Economics of AIC 2018 №25: 13-16
UNIVERSAL METHOD EVALUATION OF EFFECT IMPLEMENTATION OF INVESTMENT PROJECTS FOR ANY YEAR OF THEIR LIFE CYCLE
Havuka I., , Candidate of Economic Sciences
Lviv National Agrarian University
Universalization the method evaluation of effect, received during the life cycle of investment projects, is caused by: a) necessity focus on improving ways to determine key indicators of effectiveness such projects; b) necessity specify the provisions of this method in relation to the various types of such projects; c) necessity automate the calculation indicators of effectiveness such projects using modern computer and information technologies. For these reasons we have developed method, which allows calculate of amount effect received from the implementation of investment projects for any year of their life cycle. The universalization of the developed method for evaluating such an effect achieved due to introduction additional parameter in the formula for calculating this effect. In the case when this additional parameter takes a zero value, then amount of effect received during life cycle of investment project will be estimated at beginning of this life cycle, when the additional parameter is identical to the serial number of the final year of the life cycle of the investment project – will be estimated at the end of this life cycle, when the additional parameter is within the years of the life cycle of the investment project – will be estimated for any intermediate year of life cycle. The advantage of the proposed method of assessing effect obtained throughout the life cycle of investment project is manifested in that it allows stakeholders of such project depending on their needs to calculate present value of effect for any year of its life cycle. Further research of developed method of estimating effect obtained during life cycle of investment projects should be directed to its applied application in relation to various years of such a life cycle.
investment project, life cycle, effect, universal method of evaluation
- Birman G., Schmidt S. Capital investments: economic analysis of investment projects / trans. with Engl. еd. L. P. Belykh. Moscow: UNITY-DANA, 2003. 631 p.
- Blank I. A. Investment management. Kyiv: MP "Item" LTD, 1995. 447 p.
- Boyarko І. M., Gritsenko L. L. Investment Analysis : textbook. Kyiv: Center for Educational Literature, 2011. 400 p.
- Gitman L. J., Johnk M. D. Fundamentals of Investing / trans. with the Engl.; sci. ed. I. V. Ivashkovskaya. Moscow: Dеlо, 1999. 1008 p.
- Hrynchutskyy V. I., Karapetyan Ye. T., Pogrischuk B. V. Economics of the enterprise : textbook. Kyiv: Center for Educational Literature, 2010. 304 p.
- Ivanilov O. S. Economics of the enterprise: textbook. Kyiv: Center for Educational Literature, 2009. 728 p.
- Kangro M. V. Methods evaluation of investment projects: textbook. Ulyanovsk: UlSTU, 2011. 131 p.
- Mamotenko D. Yu. Estimation of efficiency of investment projects. Bulletin of the National University «Lviv Polytechnic»: Problems of Economics and Management. 2008. № 628. P. 209–216.
- Mertens A. V. Investments: course of lectures on modern financial theory. Kiev: Kiev Investment Agency, 1997. 416 p.
- Stasyuk N. R., Greskiv I. R. Methods evaluation effectiveness of investment projects: advantages and disadvantages. Global and national problems of economics / Mykolayiv National University named after V. O. Sukhomlynskyi. 2015. Edition 6. P. 306–309.
- Peresada A. A. Management of the investment process. Kyiv: Libra, 2002. 472 p.
- Petukhova O. M. Investing : textbook. Kyiv: Center for Educational Literature, 2014. 336 p.
- Fabozzi F. Investment Management / trans. with the Engl. sci. ed. Yu. F. Kasimov. Moscow: INFRA–M, 2000. 932 p.
- Sharpe W., Alexander G., Bailey J. Investments / trans. with the Engl. A. N. Burenin, A. A. Vasyna. Moscow: INFRA–M, 2001. 1028 p.