Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2020 №21: 128-131
THE WAYS TO SOLVE THE MAIN PROBLEMS OF AMALGAMATED TERRITORIAL COMMUNITIES IN THE FIELD OF LAND ORGANIZATION
Cherechon O., PhD in Economics
Lviv National Agrarian University
The article supplies dynamics of establishment of amalgamated territorial communities, which confirms that the process of decentralization is in the progress in Ukraine. One observes activation of the process of joining of neighboring villages and settlements to amalgamated territorial communities and towns of regional significance. The research determines the leading regions and outsiders of the process of establishment of amalgamated territorial communities. On the territory of the shaped amalgamated territorial communities, almost 10 % of the territory is still without the approved general layout of the communities. Lviv region is among the problematic ones.
The idea of land transfer, the developed mechanism, as well as the present and future benefits are considered logical and consistent. However, in the reality, communities face many problems, which should not be neglected. Nowadays, establishment of amalgamated territorial communities in Ukraine and the start of their activities happen in the conditions, when local authorities do not have complete and actual information about the available land resources. The author analyzes a set of principal problems of land organizations in the communities and substantiates algorithms of their solution.
In the research, it is proposed to develop the land-surveying documents, which are required for organization of sustainable land use and investment attractiveness of amalgamated territorial communities, particularly, creation of the schemes of current and future land use and organization of the territory of amalgamated territorial communities; creation of a scheme of restrictions in the use of land of amalgamated territorial communities; shaping of a scheme of planned measures on the rational use and protection of lands, which demonstrates the land area, subjected to reclamation, draining of lands and problems of amelioration, as well as forest belts.
land organization, amalgamated territorial community, land resources, scheme, perspective plan, land use, land protection
- Borshch H. A., Vakulenko V. M., Hrynchuk N. M. et al. Resource supply of an amalgamated territorial community and its marketing: manual. Kyiv, 2017. 107 p.
- Monitoring of the process of power decentralization of Ukraine. URL: https://decentralization.gov.ua/uploads/library/file/526/10.01.2020 (Last accessed:20.01.2020).
- Novakovskyi L., Novakovska I. Establishment of amalgamated territorial communities and problems of their land organization. Economist. 2018. № 8. P. 11-16.
- Practical instruments of management of the land of amalgamated territorial communities. URL: https://old.decentralization.gov.ua/pics/attachments/ Praktychnyy_instrumentariy_upravlinnya_zemlyamy (Last accessed: 17.12.2019).
- On voluntary amalgamation of territorial communities: The Law of Ukraine. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/157-19 (Last accessed: 10.01.2020).