Efficiency of implementation the foliar feeding of spring barley by the new type of fertilizer at different levels of mineral nutrition in the conditions of the Western Forest-Steppe

new site

This site is no longer updated!
The new website of the magazine is located at https://visnyk.lnup.edu.ua/

Visnyk LNAU: Agronomy 2020 №24: 190-192

Efficiency of implementation the foliar feeding of spring barley by the new type of fertilizer at different levels of mineral nutrition in the conditions of the Western Forest-Steppe

B. Parkhuts, Candidate of Agricultural Sciences
ORCID ID: 0000-0003-2609-0393
Lviv National Agrarian University

https://doi.org/10.31734/agronomy2020.01.190

Annotation

The  work presents results of the research on the effect of foliar feeding of spring barley with new fertilizer Megafol under different conditions of mineral nutrition on the crop for cultivation on dark gray podzolic soil of Western Forest-Steppe of Ukraine. In order to study this issue, a two-factor experiment was laid. The factor A included mineral nutrition backgrounds: 1) Without fertilizer (control). 2) N30P30K30, 3) N45P45K45; 4) N60P60K60. Factor B – foliar feeding options of spring barley with a new type of fertilizer on mineral background: 1) Without use, 2) Megafol, 1.25 l/ha. The application of mineral fertilizers was carried out under cultivation, foliar feeding was carried out during the period of tillering.

It is noted, that carrying out foliar feeding of spring barley of the new generation fertilizer of Megafol on the background of mineral fertilizers improves their efficiency and thus, contributes to a significant increase in grain yield. The fertilizer application at N30P30K30 yield was obtained at 4.78 t/ha, which increased by 10 % comparing to the version without fertilizer.As a result of using Megafol in this variant, the yield index was 5.01 t/ha, i.e. it increased by 4.82 % as compared to the variant without its introduction. Against the backdrop of mineral nutrition N45P45K45, the studied indicator was 5.32 t/ha of grain, and was higher than the control by 22.5 %. The combined application of mineral fertilizers in the N45P45K45 rate with Megafol has shown a yield increase of up to 5.58 t/ha, an increase of 4.99 % against the background.

The highest yield, i.e. 5.89 t/ha of grain, in the experiment was ensured by the application of Megafol on the background of mineral fertilizers N60P60K60.The yield of mineral fertilizers was 5.58 t/ha. That is, the introduction of Megafol on this background of mineral nutrition contributed to an increase of 5.65 %.

A close correlation was established between the productivity of spring barley for the introduction of Megafol and the mineral nutrition levels, which is described by a coefficient of determination (R2) of 0.98.

Key words

rate of mineral fertilizers, Megafol, foliar feeding, yield, spring barley, darkgray podzolic soil

Full text

pdf

Link

1. Chaban V. I., Kramariov S. M., Podobed O. Yu. Yield and quality of spring barley grain when using microfertilizers in the Northern Steppe of Ukraine. Bulletin of Dnipropetrovsk State Agrarian University. 2013. № 2 (32). P. 32–36.
  2. Glushchenko L. D., Olepir R. V., Len O. I. et al. Eefficiency of water-soluble fertilizers for major crops under climate change. Bulletin of Poltava State Agrarian Academy. 2013. № 3. P. 89–92.
  3. Horodnyi M. M., Bilera N. M., Motrynchuk D. I., Shkvir T. M. Influence of fertilizers on the productivity of cereals in the northern part of the Forest-Steppe of Ukraine. Scientific reports of the NAU. 2008. № 1 (9). P. 1–11.
  4. Murzova O. V., Wildflush I. R., Influence of new forms of fertilizers and growth regulators on the photosynthetic activity of crops and the yield of bare-grain oats on sod-podzolic light loamy soil. Bulletin of the Belarusian State Agricultural Academy. 2015. № 4. P. 39–42.
  5. Rozhkov A. O. Yield of spring barley variety Dokuchaevsky 15 depending on application of different norms of sowing and foliar fertilization Bulletin of Poltava State Agrarian Academy. 2014. № 4. P. 30–34.
титулка Агро