ORCID ID: 0000-0001-5993-5589
H. Uihelii, Candidate of Chemical Sciences
ORCID ID: 0000-0001-8533-8251
N. Lopotych, Candidate of Agricultural Sceinecs
ORCID ID: 0000-0002-3319-0723
Lviv National Agrarian University

https://doi.org/10.31734/agronomy2020.01.028

Annotation

The article presents results of the research about the content of mobile forms of some microelements in the soil of arable lands in Drohobych, Zhovkva and Zolochiv districts of Lviv region. The goal of the research was to study the actual content of some microelements (Cu, Mn, Zn, Co, В), to determine the figure of deviation of the tested mobile forms of microelements from the boundary admissible concentration (BAC).

It is determined that arable lands in Drohobych district belong to forest-meadow Pre-Carpathian (65 % of the territory) and forest-meadow mountainous Carpathian (35 % of the territory) natural zones. Turf-podzolic, turf and black land-meadow soils are prevailing kinds of soil at farms.

In Zhovkva district, land uses are located in the Forest-Polissia (80 % of the territory) and Forest-Steppe (20 % of the territory) natural zones. Arable lands of that district are mainly presented by such soils as turf-podzolic, turf, black land-meadow and meadow, light-gray and gray podzolic, black land carbonate and turf-carbonate.

The territory of land uses in Zolochiv district belongs to the Forest-Steppe (100 % of the territory) natural zone. In the structure of soil top layer of the area, the most common kinds include black land carbonate and turf-carbonate, dark-gray and black land-podzolic and turf soils.

It is confirmed that degree of supply with Borium is high, with manganese – an increased, copper and cobalt – a very high, zinc – a low one.

The obtained data will create a basis for the further analysis concerning supply of soil with microelements, which are necessary for appropriate growth and development of plants. It will secure production of agricultural products of high quality.

Key words

arable lands, soil, microelements, Borium, manganese, copper, cobalt, zinc

Full text

pdf

Link

1. Aleksandrova A. M., Golovina L. P., Lysenko N. M. Methods for determination of mobile forms of trace elements in soils (Methodical recommendations). Kharkov, 1978. 44 p.
  2. Dmitriiev E. A. Mathematical statistics in soil science: a textbook. Moscow: Publishing House of Moscow State University, 1995. 320 p.
  3. Fatieiev A. I., Pashchenko Ya. V. Background content of microelements in the soils of Ukraine / ed. by A. I. Fatieiev; National scientific center «Institute for Soil Science and Agrochemistry Research named after O.N. Sokolovsky». Kharkiv, 2003. 68 p.
  4. Kabata-Pendias A., Pendias Kh. Microelements in soil and plants. Moscow: Mir, 1989. 440 p.
  5. Kovda V. A., Yakushevskaia I. V., Tiuriukanov A. N. Microelements in the soils of Soviet Union. Moscow: Published by MSU, 1959. 67 p.
  6. Mykytyn L. Ye., Binkevych V. Ya., Vachko Yu. R. Study and analysis of the background level of mobile forms of microelements of water and soil at the FE “Hural” in Pidriasne village, Yavoriv district, Lviv region. Scientific journal of Stepan Gzhytskyi National University of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnologies. 2015. Vol. 17, № 63 (3). P. 110–114.
  7. Panas R. M. Ecology of soils: manual. Lviv: Novyi Svit-2000, 2018. 481 p.
  8. Poliovyi A. M., Hutsal A. I., Dronova O. O. Soil science: manual. Odesa: Ecology, 2013. 668 p.
  9. Protasova N. A., Shcherbakov A. P., Kopaieva M. T. Microelements: biological value, distribution in soils, impact on spreading of the diseases of people and animals. Voronezh: Published by VSU, 1998. 168 p.
  10. Quality of soil. Determination of the content of mobile compounds (manganese, zinc, cadmiunm, ferrum, cobalt, copper, nickel, chrome, lead) in soil in the buffer ammonium-acetate infusion with 4,8 pH by the method of atomic absorption spectrophotometry: DSTU 4770.1-9:2007. Kyiv: 2009. 117 p.
  11. Report about performance of project-technological and scientific-research works in 2014. Lviv department of PE “Derzhgruntokhorona”. Lviv, 2015. 186 p.
  12. Samokhvalova V. L., Fatieieva A. I., Luchnykova Ye. V. Ecological-geochemical assessment of a background level of the content of different forms of soil microelements. Journal of Lviv University: Collection of scientific works Biological section. 2011. Issue 55. P. 125–133.
  13. Vazhenin I. H. Methodic recommendations concerning examination and cartographic survey of the top layer of soil according to the degrees of the soil cover layer pollution. Moscow, 1987. 27 p.
  14. Yatsenko I. V., Mykytyn S. I., Binkevych V. Ya. Monitoring of microelement content on the area of Small Polissia – in the JFE “Klen”, Zhovkva district, Lviv region. Problems of zoo-engineering and veterinary medicine: Collection of scientific works of Kharkiv State Zooveterinary Academy. 2015. Issue 30, Part 2 (Veterinary sciences). P. 281–284.
титулка Агро